Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

All hgh the same?

I ran keifis for a couple months sides never got any better numb hands kept me up at night. My question is will other brands like hyges or rips cause the same reaction? My keifi tested at 36.2 it didn't matter if I ran 2ius or 5 I stopped because of the sides.

Thanks

Re: All hgh the same?

I don't get numb hands on 4iu's of seros. I've not run another brand, though. Where did you find your avi?
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts

you got lucky on the kefei's. They have had bad tests too. Inconsistent. Which brings me to my point. Any non-pharm grade GH is going to be inconsistent.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I don't get numb hands on 4iu's of seros. I've not run another brand, though. Where did you find your avi?
    I just googled chics doing naked squats lol
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    you got lucky on the kefei's. They have had bad tests too. Inconsistent. Which brings me to my point. Any non-pharm grade GH is going to be inconsistent.
    Keepimg fingers crossed I still get them for friends and so far my source has been awsome everyone's blood work in the 30's im gonna give another brand a try gh just may not be for me. Id love pharm grade doubt I can afford it though

Thanks

By the way the lids have biotech not sure if theres any relation with biotech gear I doubt it

Thanks
    Thanked 8,363 Times in 4,481 Posts

i get very numb hands on rips.Im up to 3 iu

Elite
    Thanks

I on Rips and I'm using 4ius 5 days on 2 off, the numbness is gone already running it like that, also the water retention is not that noticeable anymore, I been on Rips for a year already.

Thanks

The sides are related to the strength. The stronger the greater the sides. I see a lot of guys saying that they switched from Rips to brand X and the sides went away. To me this seems a little retarded (hope I didn't offend anyone with that word....if I did **** you; get over it). The sides can be avoided by lowering the dose. The reality is the guys that are going to lower dosed GH are leaving money on the table. Lets face it, this is like saying that you get E2 sides when you run test over 500mg a week with Watson Test C (pharmacy test), but when you run Pinnicalelabs at 500mg you don't get E2 sides. It has nothing to do with the chemical structure and everything to do with the quality/dose. The solution is to reduce the dose.

I think POB was trying to tell you that the kefei's test inconsistently period. Not from source to source but, in general. Meaning that if you have a box of 10 and you run blood work on all 10 vials there is a high probability that each vial will yeild diffrent results.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,195 Posts

I had to lower my rips to 1iu today.... Left hand has been ****ing with me badly
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,269 Posts

Hyges seem to have the least sides from what ive seen.

Thanks

Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    The sides are related to the strength. The stronger the greater the sides. I see a lot of guys saying that they switched from Rips to brand X and the sides went away. To me this seems a little retarded (hope I didn't offend anyone with that word....if I did **** you; get over it). The sides can be avoided by lowering the dose. The reality is the guys that are going to lower dosed GH are leaving money on the table. Lets face it, this is like saying that you get E2 sides when you run test over 500mg a week with Watson Test C (pharmacy test), but when you run Pinnicalelabs at 500mg you don't get E2 sides. It has nothing to do with the chemical structure and everything to do with the quality/dose. The solution is to reduce the dose.

I think POB was trying to tell you that the kefei's test inconsistently period. Not from source to source but, in general. Meaning that if you have a box of 10 and you run blood work on all 10 vials there is a high probability that each vial will yeild diffrent results.

I disagree. Rips gave me bad sides at low dose, with no added benefit over hyges at the same dose with far less sides. Judging a product's efficacy based on it's side effects is silly. If I buy two bags of weed, and one bag gets me really high but not paranoid, while the other bag gets me really high but wicked paranoid, which one is better? Give me the efficacy without the sides ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

I'm on seros right now, and while the numb hands are pronounced, I'm not bloated like a dead horse and I'm sleeping like a zombie. Loving them, and you'll never be able to convince me that rips are stronger than seros because I have less sides on seros.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts

I agree with SAD grind. Get some sero's and run those after running rips and then you'll understand
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

everyones sensitivity can very. 4 ius of rips and i cant make a fist. 2 ius and im ok, very minimal sides. i know one guy who cant go past 1 iu of rips. just lower your dosage until your sides are bearable. youll get more for your money that way also. i get less bloat and sides on hygetropins.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

No one can say anything for certain about chinese or generic Gh, other than that there is no guarantee of consistency. I dont care if you are talking rips, hyges, blues, whatever. The only certainty is that there is no certainty unless you are using HG.

Having said that, sides are in no way indicative of efficacy. Some guys get a lot of negative sides from Rips, others will get none and their blood work could be nearly identical. Some guys can run 4iu of rips with no sides, some guys have to stay at 1iu or they can barely function in the gym.

Hyges, on the other hand, are going to be the highest rated GH with the least amount of REPORTED sides. Im not saying Hyges are stronger than Rips, I am saying that of all the highest rated generics, Hyges have the least amount of sides reported.

THAT being said, we have no control over the quality assurance of the generic GH game. You want high power, and guaranteed quality and consistency, you need HG.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks

I agree with SAD grind. Get some sero's and run those after running rips and then you'll understand
    Humatrope to Rips was like going from a precontest diet to a McDonalds diet. Like POB states: run one after another and you'll know.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

I would love to find some Humatrope, PFM. I've heard that there is a noticeable difference between the serostims and the humatropes, although admittedly the guy telling me that stood to make something from it, so I'm not entirely sure.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu of Hyges mid-day, and 2iu of seros right before bed. Just started this protocol, but there have already been small changes in my body comp.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    I ran keifis for a couple months sides never got any better numb hands kept me up at night. My question is will other brands like hyges or rips cause the same reaction? My keifi tested at 36.2 it didn't matter if I ran 2ius or 5 I stopped because of the sides.
    Of all the GH I've used Kefei's have to be the most inconsistent, they are never bad but some vials really spike up the sides.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 8,363 Times in 4,481 Posts

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    I disagree. Rips gave me bad sides at low dose, with no added benefit over hyges at the same dose with far less sides. Judging a product's efficacy based on it's side effects is silly. If I buy two bags of weed, and one bag gets me really high but not paranoid, while the other bag gets me really high but wicked paranoid, which one is better? Give me the efficacy without the sides ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

I'm on seros right now, and while the numb hands are pronounced, I'm not bloated like a dead horse and I'm sleeping like a zombie. Loving them, and you'll never be able to convince me that rips are stronger than seros because I have less sides on seros.
    I like the paranoid feeling bro

Thanks

How do the blood surem test results compare to rips?

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Of all the GH I've used Kefei's have to be the most inconsistent, they are never bad but some vials really spike up the sides.
    Ok so maybe its the keifis any word on hyges? my guy carries those too just cost a little more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast