Masteron...ouch!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On week 6 of my cycle...upped masteron from 100mg eod to 150mg eod..

Every morning i get a painful erection.. like totally drop dead stiff, also horny as fuck..

between the rips causing this horrible cts and masteron giving me solid meat.. i almost wanna cry every morning

Most guys would never complain but this is a ragging woody...angry dick

G

Georgia

Can I just run Mast off-cycle for the rock hard erections?

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get the rock hard erections without the masteron..... so i should steer clear of masteron lol

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let GK slob your knob every morning,I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on mast E right now. Unfortunatly, it doesn't make me anymore horny then any other cycle. I'm only on 400mg/week, but I definitely like it.

It's def not tren though. Tren dick just takes on a life of it's own, destroying everything in its path. I just want a ham sandwich and some sleep, but tren dick yells at me and says to keep on fucking.

Braw16

Reaction score
Yaya masteron does the same to me if feels like your skin is going to rip. didn't really pay attention to it because I was running a cut stack. Once I got off the stack I figured it must have been the mast plus the damn thing never wanted to go down lol.

Reaction score
Good'ol mast. Love the stuff lol. Mast and tren and in a sex addict for sure. Everything starts looking good.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Mayb thts where the boner is coming from...hmm I may use masteron forever lol

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya, please stop your bitching.

Someday, when the morning wood fairy stops visiting your house, you can start a thread about having no angry dick action. But until that time, no complaints about erections.

Its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with a dick.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya.....you are hilarious! But, I know what you mean....I have been cruising on 200mg of mast p per week. Holly smokes I have an armed weapon in my pants....and I ain't afraid to use it. Maybe go back to 100mg's eod or consider getting together with Mrs. Yaya in the middle of the night (I can tell you that does help I know from experience). Not with Mrs Yaya.....that's Mrs Tran for all you pervs out there!

Every morning i get a painful erection.. like totally drop dead stiff, also horny as fuck..

between the rips causing this horrible cts and masteron giving me solid meat.. i almost wanna cry every morning

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ttt for turgid, veiny, mast-driven boners.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't see a problem here. Have to do something while the coffee is brewing...

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this! Hahaha...I'm going to start Mast prop in a few days from now

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya I'm with you. Week 6 or so here also. The morning pre-piss wood is extremely painful. Sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night too. Hurts like a mofo.

Reaction score

I'm laughing to hard to respond

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya I'm with you. Week 6 or so here also. The morning pre-piss wood is extremely painful. Sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night too. Hurts like a mofo.

Yes, this is what I am experiencing .. Hard ons and carpel tunnel at 4am..

New Threads