Hi, Im new here....

Reaction score
Hey peeps.

Just thought I would do the courtesy self intro...

Am I right to think I've found the best Canadian based resource for AAS information?

Some personal information

Height: 6'0
Weight:180lbs
BF %: Im thinking 10% (abs are showing pretty good)

Basically I have been lifting on and off since I was 17yrs old. I've taken year long breaks and spend lots of time stagnant at the gym going through the motions with very little results. Mostly from a lack of knowledge on nutrition (and lots of beer) as I know how to bust my nuts at the gym pretty good....but also times of laziness. I did get married (happily married to my hot momma) and have 2 kids in the mean time. All in all I'm what most people would consider as in pretty good shape. I have been exposed to AAS through friends and the gym over the years but always stayed away and never tried it.

My recent comeback has me in the gym for almost a year solid 4 days a week. Been on a cut for the last 2 months (was weighing 188lbs june 1st) and was thinking I will take it down 175lbs to really get lean before I start to bulk up in September. Anyway seriously entertaining the idea of AAS to help me get in the best shape ever. I'm a very open minded person and as long as I feel something is relatively safe (with research) I'm all for trying something new cause we only live once.

Reaction score
Welcome! Im new here as well and there is a ton of information here.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the SI brotherhood! You've found yourself an excellent resource.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Reaction score
Awesome....thanks for the welcome

looking to learn lots and make friends......

Just an observation but this board must not be very old.....the earliest join date I see is 2012?

Also, curious what percentage of the forum is Canadian do you think? Not that I don't get along with yankees

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Reaction score
Welcome to SI. As a noob there is a ton of info and a wealth of knowledge here.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome.

Yes this is somewhat of a newer board. There are a few guys up north in your neck of the woods as well.

Reaction score
friendly response. looking forward to sticking around and learning from the seasoned pros.

Reaction score
good choice to come here! I've been to a few AAS boards, this one exceeds them all by FAR. we're like a family here. so much good advice on this board, without all the flaming. These bros here will tell you what you need to hear maybe not what you want, but they won't flame you over it!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood hitman!

New Threads