From one board to another to another

Reaction score
What's up everyone glad to be here (I hope) this is the third steroids related board I've signed up for in the past week I'm sure most of you can guess the first two just when I thought I had a good thing going I researched more and found out they are all mostly scammers encouraging good source reviews just to rip people off. I'm 22 5'8" 160 relatively small I know I have never cycled before although I am educated I read A LOT just looking for some cool honest export expierienced people to learn from and talk with hoping this site won't be another let down looking for a "fam" other two sites thought I had a good thing going researched further and had to take a few steps back well ya that's pretty much it and hope to learn a lot and take part in some good threads and talk to some cool people fingers crossed

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, welcome. We've got some good fellas. I'm not educated but I can talk like I am sometimes? I know a little. Got lots of battle wounds from having to learn the hard way over the years. I'm old tired and am not embarrassed about riding the short bus. I run shit on it.

Reaction score
Ya I am young and have never cycled and don't want to have to learn the hard way I have been educating myself a lot lately on SERMS AIS PCT esters etc etc not something to play around with and I want to do it right :) like this board better already than ology glad I found it I am a NASM certified personal trainer I got some more natural training to do before I make the plunge but planning on a 12 week test e cycle with hcg and clomid and nolva i think I found the source I wanna use just gotta get a reference when the time
Is right I'm in no rush still got a lot to learn and some training to do!! Glad to be here

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I am young and have never cycled and don't want to have to learn the hard way I have been educating myself a lot lately on SERMS AIS PCT esters etc etc not something to play around with and I want to do it right :) like this board better already than ology glad I found it I am a NASM certified personal trainer I got some more natural training to do before I make the plunge but planning on a 12 week test e cycle with hcg and clomid and nolva i think I found the source I wanna use just gotta get a reference when the time
Is right I'm in no rush still got a lot to learn and some training to do!! Glad to be here

I'm nothing like you. I want everything now..good, bad or indifferent. You seem like you'll be a good fit. When the time comes, tiller is good for a ref. Hit him up later on.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, lots of good folk round here

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome over to si. enjoy the board and post up.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!
Any questions post them up.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this place is diff...ull notice quickly why

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in my early 20s like you. There are pros and cons to starting early and running gear is even more dangerous because we are risking more than the ancient dinosaur vets..no one wants to be bald and have ED at 30yo. Can't stress enough about how important research is, cutting through the bullshit broscience. And when you're all done researching tell us your plan and we will rip it apart and send you back to the drawing board.

Welcome aboard brother

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck you "ancient dinosaur vets".

That hurts.

But anyway, other than Lupinator being a dick, hes right about researching, planning, and then being smacked in the face with a hammer because what you thought you knew was all bullshit.

You cant handle the truth.

Its definitely something to take seriously, especially at a young age.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome over brother! Real people with real experiences here.......

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Nasm certified?... Oh that means u do squats on a bosu ball right? Gay.

New Threads