Knot forms after injection

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok a good friend of mine has been wanting me to ask for him so this is his problem. He has has a vial of test p he wanted to finishing up after being on test cup for the last ten weeks or so. Ever since he started the test p he gets a knot along with pain and eventually goes away after about 3 days. Then I found lithe only pine left and right flutes alternating. Is this knot from the prop or could it be scare tissue finally building up?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Not forms after injection

It's from the prop.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My first prop pins were like allergic reactions to bee stings. Prop no longer bothers me, but some guys will never adjust to prop. 3 days is right on time for the prop ester to absorb and symptoms to cease. Your friend's scenario sounds perfectly normal.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My first prop pins were like allergic reactions to bee stings. Prop no longer bothers me, but some guys will never adjust to prop. 3 days is right on time for the prop ester to absorb and symptoms to cease. Your friend's scenario sounds perfectly normal.

Same here. 1cc per tricep. Couldn't bend my arms for 3 days lol

Reaction score

Prop is most painful inject out there. Lump could be introducing new compound to body but tprop has a 2 day bite IMO

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks fellas I will pass this on. So how long should he continue the test p before deciding to discontinue use if pain and knot continue to exists?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I sometimes get knots after injections, mostly in my glutes...delts hardly ever

As pob said, prop usually always cause some knotting or pain.. Many AAS users can't even use prop are very sensitive to it.

Sometimes it's the oils used, sometimes it's bad technique,and sometimes its just you..

I find rubbing the area hard after injection does help a bit

Reaction score

I sometimes get knots after injections, mostly in my glutes...delts hardly ever

As pob said, prop usually always cause some knotting or pain.. Many AAS users can't even use prop are very sensitive to it.

Sometimes it's the oils used, sometimes it's bad technique,and sometimes its just you..

I find rubbing the area hard after injection does help a bit
I agree rub it out, but in all honesty prop needs to be pinned everyday. I'd give it 2weeks by then you be outta tprop anyway

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Prop is hard to handle. It fucks me up for about 3 days and then tapers off. By that time you have already pinned again and the vicious cycle continues.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Different people react very differently to prop. I've been taking test prop both US pharm HG and UGL on and off with my trt reginem for over 2 years and never had a problem. In fact right now I mix test e 200 mg/ml and test prop 100 mg/ml (.5 cc each) along with mast p 100 mg/ml (1 cc) with zero PIP.

However there are other compounds out there with very high mgs per ml that cause me some serious PIP.

Luckily test prop is not one of them for me.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Test suspension does me the same way. no biggie.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found out today that what he has is test sus which has test p in it. He is going to give it a few more days and if not adjusted to it will end his cycle and get ready for pct

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its weird I think different muscles react different. I shot 1ml npp in my tricep and it swole up from elbow to the top of my shoulder was all red. I was in alot of pain for a week but same gear in glutes is painless

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
What length pin are you using. Pip from prop yes, Knot from prop no....

Get Some

Reaction score
Sust shouldn't leave a knot... His body could react negatively to TPP... Mine does and knots up, I can't use TPP. I don't know how common that is, but I know a few other guys who have the same problem. And just as a note, some labs use Ethyl Oleate in their injects which causes a reaction in some people. It shouldn't be a knot but red bumps on the skin are common in a negative reaction. Try to avoid EO unless you need a high mg/ml compound

Reaction score
If you have a knot over an injection site the following day it's a pretty safe bet that you didn't go deep enough and oil accumulated in fat tissue. It will still adsorb, just not as fast as if it were injected IM.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He says to him it was more like a lump in the muscle and is gone about the third day after injection. Also says its not so much as pain as it is discomfort.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I myself have used test prop and seems to be a hit and miss for me. One day no pain no lump and next injection I may a knot or lump and gone in a few days

New Threads