General info for newbies my first

Reaction score
Hello all for those of you who are not yet firmiliar with me i am the congamonster. I am a newbie with much to learn and I decided to make this "checklist"/wordbank/suggestions/opinions if you will to help newbies like Myself. While this post is not meant to be too informative it is more of a list of things I've come across that seem to be important and should be read up on/ researched for yourself this is my first real post, enjoy! Constructive criticism/debate encouraged

*note I am no expert this is just some general information I have gathered and put together which seems logical and hopefully helps a lot is just my opinion and some may disagree I am no genius, but I'm working on it :) I know I left out some key stuff but worked a while on this so don't be to hard on me if you don't agree with everything

Before considering using AAS(anabolic androgenic steroids) it is important to study and read a lot not only about about AAS themselves but what they do to your body. You should know how they work, why they do what they do, and how to use this drug safely, smartly, and with the maximum amount of positive results and the least amount of negative side effects. When used properly the results can be ASTONISHING. If used incorrectly they can f your life up FOREVER. It is important to know both the positive and the negative effects and what steps to take in order to assist your body to return to homeostaseis when your cycle ends. Before even considering using steroids you should know all about the other drugs you may need for before, during, and after your cycle. For me I believe one of the hardest questions for some people to answer is why because most the time no one can tell you why they wanna do what they wanna do cause they didnt do their effing homework!

Am I ready? The answer to this more often than not is no and that is also the case for myself. A few things to consider are your age, training expierience,diet and body fat %. There are negative side effects to steroids just like any drug and if your not careful and smart using them too young or using them wrong could haunt you For the rest of your life. You should have ATLEAST 4 years(debatable) of training and dieting under your belt. Your training and diet should be on point and understand that they are both very important and your diet will need to change once you do use AAS. AAS are only meant to be used when you are at your maximum natural potential and your body fat % should be lower than 15%. Steroids should only
Be used to help you exceed the body's natural limitations, a lot of hardwork and education about fitness and nutrition is something you should already possess before even considering steroid use. You want to already have strong bones tendons and ligaments because once you start gaining pounds of muscle mass if your kinetic chain isn't ready it could turn into a serious injury. Often kids my age (22-23+) create enough natural testosterone already and taking steroids improperly or to young could stunt natural test production forever. In a nut shell knowledge is power and you should always be trying to learn more about training nutrition roids pct AIS SERMS and everything in between. RESEARCH!!! And not bro-science

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AND UNDERSTAND! Not going too in depth here just a list of things to research on your own time.

LETROZOLE
CLOMID
ARIMIDEX
AROMASIN
ESTERS
TRT= TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
GYNOCOMASTIA- ENLARGEMENT OF BREAST TISSUE IN MEN (and more)
HPTA= HYPOTHALMUS-PITUITARY-TESTICULAR-AXIS
SERMS= SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTION MODULATOR
AIS=AROMATASE INHIBITORS
BAC WATER=BACTERIOSTATIC WATER
INJECTION SITES - ventrogluteal, deltoid, tricep , calve, upper thigh to name a few
NEEDLE SIZES
HCG-Human chorionic gonadotropin
SITE ROTATION!!!!

Dosage
1ml=1cc
1g=1000mg
1g=1000000mcg
If a vial reads 250mg/ml that means it has 250mg per ml, and each ml is a cc. So if you withdraw 1cc and inject you are injecting 250mg.
THIS GOES VERY IN DEPTH AND I AM NO PRO BUT RESEARCH MORE ON YOUR OWN!

PCT- Post cycle therapy one of the most important things to know about the time
You start PCT depends on the active life of each compound but you should have it planned out and on hand before you even get your gear

DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS etc.- There are a lot of different steroids/peptides etc out there look around and study and see which ones do what so you know which ones to try for your specific goals

Examples:
Clenbuterol
Deca-durabolin
Anavar(oxandeolone)
Anabol
Dianabol
Susaton
Primobolan
Deca-durabolin
Anadrol
Winstrol depot
Trenbolone acetate
Equipoise
Testosterone enanthate (test-e)
Testosterone cypionate (test-c)
Testosterone propionate (test-p)

TRT- Testosterone replacement therapy

NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS- As everyone knows there are some negative side effects associated with steroid use and it is important to know what these side effects are. Embrace them and understand it is all possible and prepare your self ahead of time
With the appropriate drugs etc. to combat them.

Sever acne
Shrunken testicles
Lower-no natural testosterone production
Hairloss
Hair growth
Negative effects on cardiovascular/respiratory systems
High blood pressure
Increased red blood cell

FIRST TIME CYCLE- People often believe more compounds are better but in my opinion the goal should be to get the best amount of positive benefits using the least amount of compounds. A first cycle should last roughly 10-14 weeks and consist of only testosterone possibly some
Hcg and of course all of your pct and ai needs. Some people use AAS for years just
To maintain the way they look but to me that defeats the purpose everything should be all about progression. A lot of people for this first want to do orals to avoid needles which is not recommended like I said, a drugs a drug and they all have negative effects orals are rough on your liver.

Cycling-
Cycling involves multiple doses of the drug over a specific period of time, stopping it for a lapse and then resuming its usage. Cycling is extremely important you should not be using steroids year round your body needs time to return to normal before starting a new cycle! After all
It's all about the long haul.

Stacking-
Stacking offers the usage of two or more anabolic steroids in order to have a more pronounced effect

Pyramiding
Pyramiding employs using the drug at a low base first, then escalating it slowly and eventually bringing it down after it reaches the pinnacle the half way.

LABS- Blood labs are something that are Extremely important in this game and is something you should know you have to do before, during, and after your cycles. This is something that should be taken seriously so IMO it is important to know how each different compound effects your body and what works for you. What works good For one person might not work for (principle of
Individuality) plus, how the fuck else are you gonna know if your gear is working for better or for qorse both in regards to results and your bodies health male and female Hormone panel is something you should be firmiliar with. It is important to know your bodies natural levels of estrogen, testosterone etc. etc.

PIP= Post Injection Pain is normal and occurs often for numerous reasons, some better than others. The worse kind of pip can be caused by dirty/unsterile gear which could lead to infection so sometimes It may be a good idea to have antibiotics on hand, consulting with a doctor is a must if infection occurs. virgin muscle" is a common cause for pip although some believe virgin muscle pip is a myth. Concentration of the specific gear (long ester vs short ester) may also play a role in the intensity of your pip. The gauge and length of your pin may also cause pip to be better/worse. Injecting too fast may also make pip worse it is important to take your time and inject slowly. Moving the pin around too much while it is inside you can also make pip worse, steady hands! Although many people say massaging the injection site after pinning helps relieve pain it is not reccomended because it can accelerate the growth of scar tissue. Some techniques to help avoid pip is #1 being smart and as clean and sterile as possible. Showering/and or warming injection site before pinning is often reccomended not only to be sterile but to ease injection, showering after your pin may help break up crystals on the surface. Warming your oil under warm Water may also help and applying a hearing pad to the site can ease pain Using a different pin to draw oils into your syringe and then switching to a new a sterile needle to pin with is a must. Having alcohol swabs on hand to swab the tops of vials before drawings from them as well as to clean injection sites before pinning also recommended. Pip is normal but taking some of these steps as well as site rotation may help ease the symptoms.

Well that's it for my first post I know I didn't cover everything but believe I covered some
Basic guidelines and if anyone has anything to add or point out please do!!!!

Reaction score
Any feedback/debate editing greatly appreciated I know there may be some redundant info or wrong information

Reaction score
Thanks man took over an hour trying to make myself known in the community not just lurk like a troll

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

Get Some

Reaction score
Good post

Quick note on the "Am I ready?" Section...

A good frame of mind to be in when starting out is this... Set a natty goal for yourself. Once you REACH that goal, then you can decide what to cycle as a REWARD for your efforts. If you can't have any discipline when natty then you really don't deserve to be chemically enhanced. IMO, your discipline in dieting and the gym carry over to everyday life. Be disciplined, be patient, and be the first to reward yourself. If you think you will never "get there" without AAS then you should question your OVERALL discipline in life. Life is hard, and then you die... Some people learn to accept what they are and others grab life by the balls and set their own destiny in motion. You don't have to be "great" in everyone's eyes to achieve a goal. What you have to do is let no one else get in your way! You can be the person you've always wanted to be and achieve those goals you long for. No excuses! Man up, get a spotter and start throwin around heavy ass weights!

Everybody wants to be huge... Ain't nobody want to lift heavy ass weights!!!

New Threads