Heath vs. Mamdouh Big Ramy Elssbiay

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone is ready for Mr. O this year. Mamdouh Big Ramy Elssbiay has only one pro show under his belt and already qualifies for Mr. O!!! I read somewhere this joker is 5'10" and competition weight is 285lbs. I saw a video of him on youtube and it looked like his calves needed a little work at that time but shit this dude is a beast.. This should be a show to be seen. Cutler wants it so bad but Phil thinks other wise, and then you throw this new giant in the picture. Cant wait to see the turn out..

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big ramy is HUGE. My top five are jay cutler, phil heath, big ramy, evan centopani, and kai green not in that order just top five.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big ramy is HUGE. My top five are jay cutler, phil heath, big ramy, evan centopani, and kai green not in that order just top five.

We know Kia is your BOY.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill keep it real, Kai is the only one that can give Phil a run for his money, Big Ramy still needs some work but I say in 2yrs he will b a problem, jay cutler only if he brings that 2007 package he can make Phil sweat other than that branch wolf Shawn etc ain't gonna shake Phil for shit. My boy victor is lookin good at this moment but he needs to bring that 2007 package also.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill keep it real, Kai is the only one that can give Phil a run for his money, Big Ramy still needs some work but I say in 2yrs he will b a problem, jay cutler only if he brings that 2007 package he can make Phil sweat other than that branch wolf Shawn etc ain't gonna shake Phil for shit. My boy victor is lookin good at this moment but he needs to bring that 2007 package also.

Yes Kia will fag off and you idiots are okay with that shit representing the sport.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah, not so sure I agree with that. Love Kai's work ethic and determination... if more people in this world... more people people of his culture had that drive the world would be a better place than it is today. That being said he is not even close to being my top pick.

Ramy trains with Big DJ out near me... I have been in touch with him and am waiting for my next big whopper of a commission check to buy an off season prep with him (or full on and off season if I can make that check big enough).

Anyway... lots to come from that dude Big Ramy. He has made great strides in the last year or two.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big Rami is pretty big but he still needs those muscle separations that Phil Heat has, I think it will be Phil then Kai and Jay battling for the Olympia.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes Kia will fag off and you idiots are okay with that shit representing the sport.

I never said i think its ok for that fruit cake fk to represent the sport but its only for so long they can hold him back. Phil knows kai is on his ass, phil makes one mistake kai is the next mr o but what fk do I know im a dk meat taco eatin lover:devilish: THIS O HAS THE BEST LINE UP IT WILL B CRAZY

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never said i think its ok for that fruit cake fk to represent the sport but its only for so long they can hold him back. Phil knows kai is on his ass, phil makes one mistake kai is the next mr o but what fk do I know im a dk meat taco eatin lover:devilish: THIS O HAS THE BEST LINE UP IT WILL B CRAZY

Who cares who represents the sport. The average folk don't care about bb.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Phil takes it, but I'm a Kai fan grapefruit or no. Dude is a BB Jedi.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big rammy wont be able to keep up with Heath and Kai.

I say its Heath or Kai who takes it and then Jay, Centopani, Wolf, Big rammy etc

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go against the grain a little here. I would like to see Jay win one last one then retire. Not sure he can pull it off but the guy is 40yrs old and still hanging with the best. And you have to give him some credit. He isn't going out like coleman did (broke) Jay stepped up the game and closed some pretty big business deals. He is one of the smartest in the business. I like all of them so who ever wins deserves it for sure.

I agree that once Ramy has had a few years under his belt he will be one to fear..

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao at this army dude. He is a monster but he has absolutely no chance at winning the Olympia. He has zero and I mean zero calves. Maybe some implants and he could win it. I Don't know how he got his legs that big and his calves show no sign of being trained.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mustafa Mohammad legs were insane when he was competing, but I just saw a picture of him recently and he looks like he weighs less than a 150 pounds with chicken legs, it's amazing the transformation. This guys coming from the Middle East have some magic pill it seems cause the way they can change their bodies in just a few years its simple unbelievable, Big Rami claims that he's been training just for a couple of years with the help of Dennis James, will see what happens in this coming Olympia.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big Ramy is deff going to be the biggest on stage, but Phil and Kai's muscle seperation and conditioning will more than likely put them ahead. Like someone else said, wait a couple years and Ramy will be the one to beat.