Thanks

www.foxnews.com/.../fda-warns-on-vita... Jul 29, 2013 - A vitamin B dietary supplement called B

Thought this was funny but interesting for people who may take the supplements.

Thanks

Re: www.foxnews.com/.../fda-warns-on-vita... Jul 29, 2013 - A vitamin B dietary supplement call

There's your superdrol without a prescription. Straight from a vitamin. This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. I give me kids vitamins everyday and the last thing I want is to have my daughter growing hair on her face at 4 years old. Supplements are getting to be as bad as meat. You never know what's in anything any more, that's why I spend the extra money and buy organic foods as much as I can. Just an FYI for anyone who has kids... There is a connection between little girls starting their period (9 years old and younger) from meats injected with hormones and antibiotics. The last thing I want is to have a pregnant daughter at 11 years old. Scares the shit out of me. I'd never see the birth though. I'd have a bullet sandwich before that would happen. Sorry about the rant. I don't do it often but there it is.

Thanks

Re: www.foxnews.com/.../fda-warns-on-vita... Jul 29, 2013 - A vitamin B dietary supplement call

I heard about this recently. I still haven't figured out why they put it in a vitamin b supplement, though. A mass gainer or creatine mix would make more sense.. but vitamin b?

Just shows that you can't trust the supplement industry.. At all. And the scariest thing is that you'll never TRULY know what's in the supplements you're taking..

Thanks

Originally Posted by djt248 View Post
    There's your superdrol without a prescription. Straight from a vitamin. This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. I give me kids vitamins everyday and the last thing I want is to have my daughter growing hair on her face at 4 years old. Supplements are getting to be as bad as meat. You never know what's in anything any more, that's why I spend the extra money and buy organic foods as much as I can. Just an FYI for anyone who has kids... There is a connection between little girls starting their period (9 years old and younger) from meats injected with hormones and antibiotics. The last thing I want is to have a pregnant daughter at 11 years old. Scares the shit out of me. I'd never see the birth though. I'd have a bullet sandwich before that would happen. Sorry about the rant. I don't do it often but there it is.
    Do girls even have sex at 11? Lol wtf
    And do you give your 4 year old vitamins??
    Team Losieloos

Thanks
    my kids are more anabolic than your kids

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goesto11 For This Useful Post:

Cobra Strike (09-23-2014)

Thanks
    Yes kids are having sex these days at 11-12 years old. Sounds like bullshit but its true. And I do give my daughter vitamins. Ped likes her to have the iron. Just a poly sol but she needs it.

Thanks
    someone had posted this before....I think spongy did. he had the article up and everything

Thanks
    Scary shit!