Thanks

privatemdlabs question

I always get the female hormone panel but test ends at 1500. I here theres a test that shows the exact number of test. Anyone know the price and what its called?

Banned
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    I always get the female hormone panel but test ends at 1500. I here theres a test that shows the exact number of test. Anyone know the price and what its called?
    Just seen it on another forum. I'll see if I can find it...

Banned
    Thanks
    Ok, Basic erectile dysfunction profile. Code 070001...

Thanks
    above 1500 is what I like to see. if i need more, i go to my diabetic dr and he runs them exact. but 1500 should be pretty good for ya

Thanks
    I always get that panel too. I think most of the machines have a cut off these days. I haven't seen a total test lever comming back greater than 1500 for awhile now.

Thanks
    Ya im debating if I wanna pay the extra money my test has been above 1500 for awhile I was just curious since im running a gram of test. I do need to get a regular panel though check my estro thx ffor the help

Thanks
    Ya im debating if I wanna pay the extra money my test has been above 1500 for awhile I was just curious since im running a gram of test. I do need to get a regular panel though check my estro thx ffor the help
    I used to get so dissapointed when the machines changed. It's like I needed that big number. You'll know if your test is good with out that big number. Like you said keep getting the other things checked. I love a gram of test lol.

Thanks
    It's my understanding that the <1500 max is a Labcorp thing. I have been told that some locations (regional testing labs) give the full numbers and others will only give the <1500 max reading. This is what the girl at Labcorp told me...Idk if she knows. Honestly, she's dumb as a stick but she's smokin hot, so I tend to believe her and her titties.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    It's my understanding that the <1500 max is a Labcorp thing. I have been told that some locations (regional testing labs) give the full numbers and others will only give the <1500 max reading. This is what the girl at Labcorp told me...Idk if she knows. Honestly, she's dumb as a stick but she's smokin hot, so I tend to believe her and her titties.
    Dumb sticks can be very fun in bed!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Yes, titties can be very convincing, doesn't matter if she's right or wrong, to me anyways

Thanks
    I need to see and review those titties for information verification.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks
    It must vary by labcorp location. When I have used the larger location locally I get an actual number back. My last result was 7380 ng/dl. It was marked confirmed on dilution. That was on 600mg test E. pure venom.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts
    Originally Posted by Capt'n Ron View Post
    It must vary by labcorp location. When I have used the larger location locally I get an actual number back. My last result was 7380 ng/dl. It was marked confirmed on dilution. That was on 600mg test E. pure venom.
    Similar experience here. Was cruising on some CVL Test and popped a 2800 ng/dl. Good times...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Originally Posted by Capt'n Ron View Post
    I was just thinking about one of your posts from awhile back. I remember it to say you were cruzing on 200 of their test and got back a number like 4300. I think I'm gonna try that after this blast.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks
    Same here one my first cycles was cvl I got valley fever some nasty shit. I adjusted my dose to 200mg a week got blood work several weeks later and it was off the chart. That test saved me imo or I would have wasted alot of muscle

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bigwhite View Post
    Ok, Basic erectile dysfunction profile. Code 070001...

Nice contribution