privatemdlabs question

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always get the female hormone panel but test ends at 1500. I here theres a test that shows the exact number of test. Anyone know the price and what its called?

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
I always get the female hormone panel but test ends at 1500. I here theres a test that shows the exact number of test. Anyone know the price and what its called?

Just seen it on another forum. I'll see if I can find it...

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, Basic erectile dysfunction profile. Code 070001...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
above 1500 is what I like to see. if i need more, i go to my diabetic dr and he runs them exact. but 1500 should be pretty good for ya

Reaction score

I always get that panel too. I think most of the machines have a cut off these days. I haven't seen a total test lever comming back greater than 1500 for awhile now.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya im debating if I wanna pay the extra money my test has been above 1500 for awhile I was just curious since im running a gram of test. I do need to get a regular panel though check my estro thx ffor the help

Reaction score
Ya im debating if I wanna pay the extra money my test has been above 1500 for awhile I was just curious since im running a gram of test. I do need to get a regular panel though check my estro thx ffor the help

I used to get so dissapointed when the machines changed. It's like I needed that big number. You'll know if your test is good with out that big number. Like you said keep getting the other things checked. I love a gram of test lol.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the <1500 max is a Labcorp thing. I have been told that some locations (regional testing labs) give the full numbers and others will only give the <1500 max reading. This is what the girl at Labcorp told me...Idk if she knows. Honestly, she's dumb as a stick but she's smokin hot, so I tend to believe her and her titties.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the <1500 max is a Labcorp thing. I have been told that some locations (regional testing labs) give the full numbers and others will only give the <1500 max reading. This is what the girl at Labcorp told me...Idk if she knows. Honestly, she's dumb as a stick but she's smokin hot, so I tend to believe her and her titties.

Dumb sticks can be very fun in bed!

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yes, titties can be very convincing, doesn't matter if she's right or wrong, to me anyways:)

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I need to see and review those titties for information verification.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It must vary by labcorp location. When I have used the larger location locally I get an actual number back. My last result was 7380 ng/dl. It was marked confirmed on dilution. That was on 600mg test E. pure venom.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It must vary by labcorp location. When I have used the larger location locally I get an actual number back. My last result was 7380 ng/dl. It was marked confirmed on dilution. That was on 600mg test E. pure venom.

Similar experience here. Was cruising on some CVL Test and popped a 2800 ng/dl. Good times...

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I was just thinking about one of your posts from awhile back. I remember it to say you were cruzing on 200 of their test and got back a number like 4300. I think I'm gonna try that after this blast.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here one my first cycles was cvl I got valley fever some nasty shit. I adjusted my dose to 200mg a week got blood work several weeks later and it was off the chart. That test saved me imo or I would have wasted alot of muscle

New Threads