Favorite oral AAS?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since my other "Favorite.." thread went great, I thought we'd see what's everyones favorite oral.

List the fave and why!

Mine is Superdrol..it is the strongest out there and will totally recomp you..I still have some in my freezer before the ban

I would say its like tren in pill form lol

Lot of folks get nasty sides though-nosebleeds, lethargy, irritability...luckily I only get a little lethargy

For pure strength my fave would be ABOMBS

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var, var, and the Oh yeah var. Just works great for me.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var, var, and the Oh yeah var. Just works great for me.

I don't understand why all the men love var here when there's so many other stronger orals lol

Enlighten me-is it the pumps? Run a grm of test and pumps will be other worldly :D is it the fat loss?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the thing is hulk...lots of older guys here wont run a gram of pretty much anything.
I believe cash said once. start low, till those low doses wont do much. then increase and exhaust that dose as well. because next time you will need that gram to continue your gram doses.

also I believe thats alot of oil going in.

leme ask. have you always ran gram doses?
ill tell you I great amazing results with 300 tren and 250 test. just saying....in the real world the hulk doesnt exist and the more angry he gets doesnt make him bigger. it gives him cardiovascular problems.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
to stay on topic..
depends on the cycle im on. if its "exotic" as you say hulk. I stick to var(mild) but if its non exotic? then tbol. fucking love tbol.

dont get me wrong...im sure others will say dbol. but some want mass other preffer being lean.

ask azog if hell ever run dbol? my guess? he wont.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I go by results. When I'm runnin var I feel the best in the gym. I feel better on var then on tren. Just how I personally react.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never taken abombs either

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really can't help much here because I've only used var once and loved it.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As much as I love dbol and anadrol I can't list them as my "overall" favorite. Anavar has to be it because from my experience anavar can be used as an all purpose oral AAS.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var for me. Why cause I'm a cheap fuck and it was on sale.
Also because I'm new to AAS and was advised to start there and work up. I have a bottle of Tbol and I'm on the fence about using it to finish this blast.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As much as I love dbol and anadrol I can't list them as my "overall" favorite. Anavar has to be it because from my experience anavar can be used as an all purpose oral AAS.

So can any other steroid. And anadrols shits on bitch-a-var all day.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like dbol a mans steroid..Its dumb to compare var with drol or dbol they all give a different look

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say Oxandrolone (or better known as Anavar). I believe the reason many of "us older guys" prefer var is up until last year we could easily get it through our hrt dr.

The reason I like it is it increases strength so workouts are awesome and causes me to have an overal fuller more muscular look.

The downside of var is it does effect my lipid profile therefore I only run it one time per year for 8 weeks.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DBOL, nuff said.

Ran some abombs recently... had an oral liquid blend made with 100mg DROL / 50mg DBOL per ML. About 10 days in i had zero... i mean zero fucking appetite. Dont remember it being that bad before. Pumps were fucking insane but i didn't even want food. Had to stop it. Now i have 50ml left of this blend sitting in my stash lol.

Back to my DBOL

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like var. I'm an old fuck and other orals either jack up my BP, lipids, make me hold water or all of the above. I'm not saying its the strongest, most efficient or best oral by any means, I'm just saying it works well for me. Personally, if I'm going to throw caution to the wind and wreck myself I'm going to do it with Tren.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So can any other steroid. And anadrols shits on bitch-a-var all day.

Like I said. From my experience I was able to use anavar more effectively for different uses. That's just my experience. Isn't that what this tread was asking?

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
D-bzoll

test and dbol and you cant go wrong.

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just depends were my minds at, is it going lean or im getting fucking huge, dbol huge/winter, var summer lean