SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moving sucks cock!!!

That is all...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've moved twice in the past 3 months. once to another state (20hr drive) then within the state. Luckily it was just my clothes, TVs, and misc shit... Sold all my furniture before the first move, now gotta furnish my entire apartment... moving = lose / lose situation

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've moved twice in the past 3 months. once to another state (20hr drive) then within the state. Luckily it was just my clothes, TVs, and misc shit... Sold all my furniture before the first move, now gotta furnish my entire apartment... moving = lose / lose situation

When we get our house sold the wife and i will be doing this. Selling all the big shit so we don't have to mess with it

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man i just helped my neighbor move practically all weekend, but im glad i did help, none of his "friends" showed up to help him and his family! man i dont like moving but, if i get a job offer back home away from the arm pit of cali...im all over it like a crack fien needin a hit...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hire a mover?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, I frickin hate moving..packing...unpacking

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I moved twice before I met my wife and then we moved one more time after that. I hate moving. Next move will be South but that is the last move.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man i just helped my neighbor move practically all weekend, but im glad i did help, none of his "friends" showed up to help him and his family! man i dont like moving but, if i get a job offer back home away from the arm pit of cali...im all over it like a crack fien needin a hit...

you must be talking about the NO?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I bought my house I swore I would never move again. And if I do I'm paying someone to do it. Actually just helped a good friend move. He had nothing from IKEA let's just pit it that way. And he moved from a upstairs condo to another upstairs condo. He is lucky we r still friends.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I swore I would stay here at least 10 years. Just had a good opportunity come up and we will be within 30 minutes of my kids instead of 6 hours. It will be worth it but doesn't make the move any less of a pain in the ass. Creek, we did the same. Sold a bunch of stuff just to not have to move it. My wife and I are both pack rats. She keeps shit I don't even understand but I keep gun stuff. I packed 400lbs of bullets, 50lbs of powder, 200lbs of brass, 2 loaders and a Dillon 1050 loader. Plus all of the shit I accumulate, mags for pistols I don't even have anymore, stocks for rifles I don't have, a a pile of Ed brown 1911 parts, I was like fuck! Why do I keep this shit!!! Then there is the garage... Harley parts, automotive paints, construction tools, and a whole bunch of SHIT that nobody should even bring home from work....

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Helped one of my best friends move twice in the past year and a half... FUCK THAT... If he ask me again we won't be friends anymore lol

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just moved out of state 2 weeks ago brother, so I feel the pain lol. Had 2 uhauls and drive 30 fuckin hours straight. Needless to say we got 2 flat tires lol. Just my luck

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moving sucks brother. I had to move last year and it was a pain. I got some money for moving expenses for my company and the movers helped a lot, but like you guys i sold most of my shit so i wouldn't have to move it

i am done moving for atleast 5 years

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moving sucks especially when my wife is the foreman.