Just a quick update......

Times Roman

Reaction score
BTW, it looks like I'll be moving back to Afghanistan here in a week or so. Won't know 100% until I receive the offer letter.

If I do go back, pretty bleak existence. Mostly just work, hit the gym, eat, read, and sleep. Last time i lived there, got up to 245 at about 14% bf (hard to eat a clean diet over there when meals are prepared for you)

anyways, I'll keep you posted when i find out more

---Roman

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stay safe out there.

How long you staying there for?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man stay safe and get big! u got the time over there :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn, can't say I envy you! Are you in the military and I didn't know it?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a looooooong time in the boonies. Keep yourself safe! Most importantly, hit that pharmacy up a lot for me lol.

JM750

Reaction score
Wow, have fun with that. Stay safe if you go.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good luck brother. stay positive make the best of it come home safe

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watch your six, Mate. Get back home safe.

Times Roman

Reaction score
man stay safe and get big! u got the time over there :)

that's the idea. trick is to find a decent gym. These projects sometimes say they provide a gym, and then you look and it's a bench press, maybe 200lbs of weight, some dumbells, and maybe a kettle ball or two, with some cardio equipment thrown in. There was a gym I considered last time called the Olympic Club. Night club on the first floor, gym on the second floor. had everythying I needed, except was $200/month.

damn, can't say I envy you! Are you in the military and I didn't know it?

Nope. Ex military. Now a civilian contractor. and c'mon, admit it. long periods of sexual abstinence, long periods of isolation, what's there not to love?

Sounds like a looooooong time in the boonies. Keep yourself safe! Most importantly, hit that pharmacy up a lot for me lol.

Yep. Tren is a little pricey, but the Test E is dirt cheap. Won't be doing the deca again. they also have the orals, although won't be doing any drol or anabol, and the var is pretty damn expensive too. HGH was running over 4.5/iu - it was a pakistani or an indian brand (can't remember which), and due to the volatility of the chemical, I won't be doing any hgh either. Sust is a little more expensive, but fvck sust. just stick with the test e. couldn't find any peptides, so had to have that shipped.

Wow, have fun with that. Stay safe if you go.

Always safe, except that time we had the rocket propelled grenades fired at the compound. or the gun fight on our street. or the corner grocery store blown up. But other than that.....

Hopefully you'll be making some bank.

goes without saying....

good luck brother. stay positive make the best of it come home safe

much appreciated mate. You know, I still have a small inventory of the gear i shipped home last time i was there. it's beginning to age, so maybe I'll find a way to get rid of it (free of charge, of course). Two constraints for that. reaction time from the point i find out for sure i'm going, and the few days i have left to get ready. and i forget what the second constraint is.

Watch your six, Mate. Get back home safe.

My strategy is to never enter into a situation where I don't have a way to get out. Plus a female friend of mine gave me some kind of religious pendent "somebody, the patron saint of health" that was allegedly blessed by the pope. if so, he probably had a stack of a million of these things and blessed em all at the same time. Anyways, she's convinced if i carry this thing, it's like having an angel watching over me.

Times Roman

Reaction score
signed the offer letter today. it's generous. fukken thing is "subject to" USAID approval, so I can't quit my day job yet...............

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man just remember to look up a bunch of sand bag training and bodyweight stuff! I got a few good books in pdf form if u are interested in them? Actually got a lot of good books if u want any for the trip let me know! I can either upload them somewhere or send em to u on a dvd!

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Roman, be safe out there.

18-36 months is a long stretch. Are you married or single? Kids? Do you get time off, or vacation time?

You just need to talk to your local pharmacist, in those country's you can get almost anything if you know the guy and have $

Times Roman

Reaction score
still pending USAID approval. looks like it will happen middle of september or sooner....

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Be safe out there and make that money!

Im looking into contracting too now that I'm ex military.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Be safe out there and make that money!

Im looking into contracting too now that I'm ex military.

what do you do?

do you know how to look for these jobs?

know anything about the pay scale?

if you have any questions, let me know. when i get back home in a few days, and have access to my personal laptop, I've got a bunch of shit bookmarked if you are interested...?

New Threads