Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 4,363 Posts

tren hex vs tren A

beside price did u guys notice anything different about the 2 compounds?

Thanks
    I get a little bit of sides from Tren-A but I had almost zero from Hex. Only time i noticed was once i had a cheat meal wayyy to close to bed (while i was visiting family and traveling) which had a ton of carbs in it and I woke up covered in sweat. Other than that incident I had almost zero issues. I loved it... have some left over and I am going to run it again for-****ing-sure! Some call it the devils blood or some shit. I say its the nectar of the gods... drink up ****er.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    I get a little bit of sides from Tren-A but I had almost zero from Hex. Only time i noticed was once i had a cheat meal wayyy to close to bed (while i was visiting family and traveling) which had a ton of carbs in it and I woke up covered in sweat. Other than that incident I had almost zero issues. I loved it... have some left over and I am going to run it again for-****ing-sure! Some call it the devils blood or some shit. I say its the nectar of the gods... drink up ****er.
    how many times a week did u pin the hex?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts
    I love hex but its hard to find. Alot of people put hex on the bottle of tren e. some people can tell the difference but most can't.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    I love hex but its hard to find. Alot of people put hex on the bottle of tren e. some people can tell the difference but most can't.
    that would be a ****ed up thing to do lol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Twice a week.

Thanks
    that would be a ****ed up thing to do lol
    Well bb in this business most people will do anything to make an extra buck. They do shit like this and charge more.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Well bb in this business most people will do anything to make an extra buck. They do shit like this and charge more.
    I smell you

Thanks
    just twice... long ester

Thanks
    Ah, hex

I'm sure Arnold loved Serge Nubret for bringing it over from France back in the 70s

Not the same, but I've done tren e (both long esters)..never tren coughs; had night sweats and insomnia however

Thanks
    Something I was curious about too BB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 550 Posts
    Running tren-e now (very similar to Hex). side effects are slight decrease in cardio, increased aggressive behavior, & some night sweats.. but it's not like I get out of breath from using the stairs, I haven't snapped on anyone yet, and I get night sweats from test & mast alone.. sides are minimal

Other than that, my recovery is insane, I lifted every day for 8weeks straight on a 5-day split, continued to make strength gains, just took 4days off and now my strength is jumping up again. can't wait to max out at the end of this cycle
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    I've been all through this so many times............as I recall the difference between Hex and Enan is like comparing Enan to Cyp. Although Enan & Cyp are one day apart Cyp being longer. I think Enan is 1.5 day longer than Hex. Once you are ON for a few weeks and the half-lifes build up from 2 pins a week most guys will never know the difference.

I've done every ester of Test TNE to Undecanoate: Test is Test. Why Tren H would be some miracle Tren..........I don't think so.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Why do people seem to get more sides with the short ester compared to the long ester? Alas it is said to run the short ester because it will clear faster if anything goes south ....
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    Why do people seem to get more sides with the short ester compared to the long ester? Alas it is said to run the short ester because it will clear faster if anything goes south ....
    Shorter esters tend to have a spike n levels. Longs have a kinda steady base throughout the cycle. Most people that pin eod don't realize with the short esters your levels are constantly up down up down.

Thanks
    Here is a more scientific explanation for you guys...

Half life is fairly directly proportionate to the number of carbon atoms in each ester. So, ace has 2 carbons and also a 2 day half life. Enanthate has 7 carbons and has a 6-7 day half life (if anyone tells you enan is 5 days that's wrong!). The only thing that would further effect half life is the presence of an extra oxygen molecule (tren hex).

Parabolan was the first tren hex to hit the market back in the day, attached to a hexahydrobezylcarbonate ester. 7 carbon atoms plus the extra oxygen put it at around a 10 day half life. This is similar to the decanoate ester but the special thing about hex is that while it has a similar half life it will clear your body faster. Carbons influence metabolites found in the body, thus the reason it has only 7 carbons but a 10 day half life.

Furthermore, REAL parabolan is by most accounts no longer manufactured or available. Most of the ugl stuff you are getting these days is attached to a hexylmethylcarbonate ester, acting differently than the traditional hexahydrobezylcarbonate ester. The hexylmethylcarbonate ester lacks the oxygen atom that its predecessor had and thus acts much more like E than a true parabolan. This is why you don't see it referred to as parabolan as much nowadays because it is not the same thing.

The reason I think some people believe the half life is less than tren E is because the sides are lower and the gains come just as quick. Buyer beware... Real Tren Hex should cost about DOUBLE what Tren E costs. Any less than that and I would question the profit margin of the supplier on the product. Not only that, but most pow suppliers will require a 100 gram minimum (unless you have a longstanding relationship) that for a product like hex really hits your wallet hard. So anyone offering hex for just slightly more than E is out of their minds or a fraud IMO.

Hope that helps, I'll follow up with more tidbits in a bit.

- GS
    I ALMOST BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS ONCE

Thanks
    ^^gear wizard at work here^^

Thanks
    Tren a all the way. Feel it within the first pin
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks
    I like tren A a lot, even only pinned twice weekly. That sounds like too infrequent, but really works fine for me. BUT! Caber is a must for me!
    I ALMOST BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS ONCE

Thanks
    Yeah I miss get some.