TB500 log - injury recovery

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I definitely feel like I'm seeing an improvement today, today was legs/biceps day and I didn't do anything to intense in biceps 3 sets of bicep curls and 3 sets of hammer curls and I was going up on the weight each set and it never bothered me, I was able to do the exercises without any issues. Also I can tell in everyday activity like this morning I was changing my shirt and when I raised my arm up, I didn't feel the pain I normally do, like normally I would probably stop mid-movement but, was able to do the full movement without any issue, I can still feel something there but, it's reduced to where like I said I don't stop mid-movement from the pain. I also noticed it when I went to reach my arm for the garage door opener to hit the button, felt a little bit but, not enough to stop mid movement, range of motion seems to have definitely improved.

Let's see what happens on Friday, it's arms day. Last week I wasn't able to do overhead tricep extensions or shoulder press, wonder if I'll be able to on Friday or if I'll notice an improvement / reduced pain / greater range of motion.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
minor set back last night, i felt good all day but when I was trying to go to sleep I tried to lay my arm out fully horizontally and I might have been at an awkward angle or something since I had to stop mid motion from pain, don't know how that happened I didn't feel anything like this all day or even in the gym but, in bed I some how did this. When I woke up in the morning and after a shower was toweling off and felt it in my upper arm. Though since then everything has been pretty much like yesterday, not feeling anything while I'm driving (steering) etc. hopefully back on track.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I got too excited too quick from the other 2 days, today was ok not so great like those 2 days I had maybe it was just a coincidence or something. Today was nothing really bad or anything but didnt go to gym today. In everyday activites could feel it here and there nothing horrible but manageable. Pretty sure I just need to give it more time its only the second week. Just thought I should be clear so nobody gets there hopes up that quickly to expect results in the second week or something.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did 3mg today. Nothing really special to report just working through it and managing the shoulder/bicep issue.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did another 3mg today. managing with the shoulder, still feeling it during certain exercises when i reach for things feel it, some days are better than others, wish it would have healed by now, i think my expectations were pretty high going into this, it's the 4th week. i hope in the next couple weeks I will heal, i just hope i'm not an unlucky bastard that won't see the benefits of tb-500. if i don't see any major results in next couple weeks i suppose i'll have to cut down on the training, and let it rest more, probably won't work out chest i guess since on those days i feel it the most.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guess I should post another update, did another 3mg today. Honestly I wish I had recovered by now but, unfortunately my issues still seem to be there some days it feels really good and I feel some what amazed, saying to myself this is awesome but, then other days I feel it more than usual. Right now I'm feeling it in my shoulder blade and collar bone, I don't know if this is a new injury or if it moved over or what. I don't know if I would be in a worst condition than if I had not taken any TB500 at all, maybe I'm seeing minor improvements and I don't know it. I don't want to lose faith in it just yet. I have my last dose next week and it will be my 6th week. I'm planning on ordering another 10 vials and keep running it, maybe run 5mg a week.

I guess it doesn't help that I won't stop training, I just can't quit lol Even if it hurts a little but during training I just keep going, I don't want to stop. I mean I'll stop if it hurt really bad or certain workouts I can really feel it. But some routines like chest press machine I can't push the bar out but, if my trainer pulls it out and I take over from there then I can do it and the first few reps might bother me but, I'll keep doing it and eventually I won't really feel much or kind of get through it. I guess this is not helping me any, I'm not sure sometimes I feel like it has felt better after a workout. I don't know if it's just in my head or what lol Anyway we're not going to workout shoulders this week and I guess we're going to continue to lay off the shoulder workouts until this heals. I'm probably going to go get a professional massage done from somebody at the gym that has experience with workout injuries.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had a good day at the gym today, was arms day didn't really do shoulders, mostly triceps and some biceps was feeling good had a good workout didn't bother me much, only during front double bi's felt a twinge a couple times and had to readjust.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had a good day in th gym again today was chest day. I only felt it a little bit and just felt like some minor tightness no real pain. Was good all weekend also I'm not feeling pain during sleep anymore. Just feel some tightness now and then when I raise my arm I hope it stays like this. I would be happy if I could maintain it the way it is now. This is my 6th week last injection will be tonight. I'm thinking about running it for another 4-6 weeks just to be sure.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good workout again today, was arms day only time I felt it a little bit was during tricep pushdowns but, if I put in some extra power I didn't feel it much. I feel confident that it has improved, got some more tb500 coming in, going to run 2.5mg a wk for 4 more weeks.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok i'm going to stop updating this thread i feel pretty much healed, there's still a tiny bit of something there when i raise my arm at a certain angle i can feel it but, much better than it was before and workouts are going well. i can sleep fine, for a while i couldn't even sleep on my right side.

Reactions: DF

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are pretty much healed up User. I have had a similar experience with TB500.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just posted some cancer scares in DF's thread about tb500, guys may want to take a gander over there and check it out and see what u see about it??

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just posted some cancer scares in DF's thread about tb500, guys may want to take a gander over there and check it out and see what u see about it??

damn, will go check that out.

I had said I was going to stop updating this thread since I was "pretty much" healed but, today really showed that I must be really there because I hit a new PR on dumbell chest press and I was going at it pretty hard today and never felt anything. Last Friday I had a bad day with my arm, I think I had slept on it and I skipped arms day that day because of it, was a little pissed thought I was back to square one and then out of nowhere today, major improvement. I was getting pretty disappointed on some days that I still felt those twinges. It's been 7 weeks now, I have one more shot next week and then I'll be off tb500.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

wow shit, I guess I'm not running that anymore, I had one shot left next week but, I guess I'm just going to throw it out. That is pretty scary to think about, I think what you found needs it's own thread to get others feedback. This study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805724/ was too scientific for me, maybe somebody smarter can break it down. There's probably several people that should check out those articles that may not find it from DF's thread. Really interested to hear what others say about it.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have to update this thread one last time. I did my last shot this Monday and by now I am COMPLETELY healed!!! Not pretty much, no more good days or bad days, I'm fully healed. It took exactly 8 weeks. I never stopped working out and now it doesn't bother me at all in the gym or when I sleep or anything. If I feel a little anything during an activity it goes away once I stop doing whatever I was doing.

Honestly since it takes so long to work, I have no idea if I naturally healed or if it was the tb500 lol but I like to think it was the reason.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have to update this thread one last time. I did my last shot this Monday and by now I am COMPLETELY healed!!! Not pretty much, no more good days or bad days, I'm fully healed. It took exactly 8 weeks. I never stopped working out and now it doesn't bother me at all in the gym or when I sleep or anything. If I feel a little anything during an activity it goes away once I stop doing whatever I was doing.

Honestly since it takes so long to work, I have no idea if I naturally healed or if it was the tb500 lol but I like to think it was the reason.

Good for you bro!

Reaction score
If to speak about this research I can say that Thymosin Beta 4 is marker of cancer but not it's cause. It means that if you already have cancer then Thymosin Beta 4 will already be high in your body. Compare it with cake. If you eat a lot of sweets for one week, sugar will be high. But that not necessary means that you have diabetes. High level of sugar is marker of diabetes but not necessary prove of it.

New Threads