TB500 log - injury recovery

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Starting 2-3 weeks ago I did something to my shoulder, I can't do benchpress or shoulder press now, if I do any exercise with my palms are facing out it hurts my shoulder so I have to work around it. It didn't happen all of a sudden, just gradually happened. At first it was kind of a sharper pain (not real sharp) right below my shoulder/delt where my upper arm begins, right in between there it was this one spot where the pain would come from. It has now become a duller pain in the whole shoulder, I feel like it has reduced a little from the sharpness coming from the one spot.

I came across somebody wanting to use HGH for injury recovery and was told about TB500 about how much better it is for recovery. Even though I have HGH I can't run it because I'm diabetic and it makes me insulin resistant and my blood glucose was high all the time. So, I felt like TB500 was my only option. I started Googling and I can only find positive reviews and logs by people using this compound. I can't find any negative comments.

I took the first shot on Monday. There's a couple different ways people are dosing but, it's relatively similar. I'm going to run it this way:

week 1 - 4mg (2mg - on Mon/Thurs).
week 2-6 - 2mg a week

If I see results then I'll continue to run it 2mg every month.

I'll continue updating this log with my progress if my shoulder is healing or not.

Here's some info on TB500 but, if you Google "TB500" you'll find everything you need to know:

"TB-500 is a synthesized version of Thymosin Beta 4, a peptide that naturally occurs in all animal cells. The natural version of this chemical is used by the animal’s body to improve differentiated endothelial cells so they can perform specialized functions.

This helps the body to grow new cells and dermal tissue to replace any that have aged or been damaged. Thymosin Beta 4 has also been found to play a role in decreasing inflammation, keratinocyte migration and collagen deposition.

The artificial form of this chemical; TB-500 is being investigated for its roles in regulating Actin. This is a cell building protein that helps to encourage cell movement and structure. There are thousands of similar proteins in each animal cell, but actin makes up approximately 10 percent of these proteins, making it an essential part of the genetic makeup of these cells."

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More info:

TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4). It is a first-in-class peptide candidate that promotes the following*:

Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation

Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues

Keratinocyte migration

Collagen deposition; and

Decreases inflammation.

TB-500 offers many benefits to the equine world in performance racing. Recent trials by some of the world’s leading trainers on their prize winning equine members of both genders, have been credited by a huge boost in their race-day results, something long desired in the racing world.

These trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of TB-500 on mares and stallions*:

Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted

Relaxed muscle spasm

Improved muscle tone

Increase the exchange of substance between cells

Encourage tissue repair

Stretches connective tissue

Helps maintain flexibility

Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint

Enhances nutritional components in the animal

Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also have some carpal tunnel type of symptoms hand hurts after using a mouse for so long or ipad. Saw some people have benefits with that as well, will see if it helps or not.

SAD

Reaction score
I can't say that TB500 is better than hgh for recovery from injury. I would guess that there's no way that could be true. What it does do, amazingly well, is reduce inflammation and all but eliminate tendinitis symptoms. It has been crucial for my knees. Nothing beats my seros for recovery from a brutal workout, and from everything I've ever seen, nothing compares to its collagen synthesis properties either.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in your results User. I've been threating to try out TB500 for quite some time now.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't have said that I heard it's "better" than GH, I read some people say it's "quicker" but, then again that's all bro science and I have no idea and should've probably left that part out. I'm not trying to say it's better and can't know for myself by comparing it either since I can't run GH.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Great idea for a thread!

I've had 100% recovery from tendonitis, and 100% relief from shoulder pain due to TB.

Hope you experience the same results.

Good luck!

---Roman

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I might try it depending on your results

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did 2nd shot today, obviously too early to see anything yet. was at the gym today was arms day, was having issues with shoulder press on the machine couldn't do it, too much pain in my right arm when I'd try to push up on the bar. switched to dumbell shoulder press and if i angled it a certain way I was able to do it. couldn't do overhead tricep extensions with the rope either, did 1 set but, it was hurting, can't tell where the pain is coming from exactly sometimes in my shoulder and sometimes feels like it's in my bicep also. the pain only comes from movements if i'm just sitting here for example there's no pain, trainer said that was good so we're just working around it and not doing exercises that aggravates it.

Most people are doing 5mg the first week. I stated in my first post that I was going to do 4mg because my vials are 2mg each and I guess some sellers offer it as 2.5mg per vial. I'm thinking I'm just going to end up doing 5mg also. I'll just do 1mg later tonight, didn't have time earlier to reconstitute a new vial so just did the 2mg. Then next 2 weeks I'll probably do 2.5mg then 2mg after that. I'll update my exact dosing schedule when I'm done with the first few weeks.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also I should probably add that I'm doing the shots sub-q seems everybody is doing their shots like that, it doesn't have to be IM or at the source of injury it doesn't seem to make a difference.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had severe tendonitis in both elbows that started when I first got back in the gym after a long lay off. I let it get to the point that it was fucking unbearable to shake someone's hand or pick up a bottle of water. I tried conventional therapy which provided no relief. I then started running tb500 and getting therapy from Arrosti(which hurts like a mofo) after about 3 months I was back to 95%. I will still get a flare up every now and then but a little ice and I'm good to go.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had severe tendonitis in both elbows that started when I first got back in the gym after a long lay off. I let it get to the point that it was fucking unbearable to shake someone's hand or pick up a bottle of water. I tried conventional therapy which provided no relief. I then started running tb500 and getting therapy from Arrosti(which hurts like a mofo) after about 3 months I was back to 95%. I will still get a flare up every now and then but a little ice and I'm good to go.

Have you stopped running tb500 or are you running a maintenance dose? I've read two theories so far, some say to run a maintenance dose some say to cycle it as needed (when in pain).

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be starting TB500 soon as well. I have right Bi tendonitis that has gone on forever. It is better than it was but doing any kind of Bi work is almost impossible. I want to be able to train BI's on my next cycle.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you stopped running tb500 or are you running a maintenance dose? I've read two theories so far, some say to run a maintenance dose some say to cycle it as needed (when in pain).

I ran it at around 5 mg a week till I felt I was healed. Never went to a maitinence dose. I will run it again at the sme dose if I get a flare up that decides to hang round.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just did 1mg just now to have a total of 5mg this week. Will do 2.5 mg next week.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just did 3mg was getting a little tricky to measure out 2.5 mg from these 2mg vials so I just did 3mg. shoulder/bicep issues still there (still early, on my second week), today was chest day was feeling it more in my bicep than shoulder today.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting a log user. I have used gh for shoulder recovery subq and IM post shoulder surgery. I still have a lingering pain in my other shoulder since last nov. I've been looking into TB500 and have read Times Romans's threads on other boards regarding its success. I will def be following this thread closely.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
ive also had lots of success with tb500 for my elbow and forearm soreness/tendonitis...did a similar log not to long ago...

User, just curious...whose are you using since MP went down? PM me..thx..

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive also had lots of success with tb500 for my elbow and forearm soreness/tendonitis...did a similar log not to long ago...

User, just curious...whose are you using since MP went down? PM me..thx..

PM sent. Our new sponsor Hardcore Peptides (banner on the left) has it, though I didn't get it from there. Just saying that's an option as well.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also I don't know if it's maybe just in my head but, today I feel like I'm getting a little more range of motion before feeling it in my shoulder/bicep/upper arm. It's still there and noticeable but, earlier this morning I was rotating my arm around and just seemed like I was able to get more rom than before. Also at work I do some shipping and though I did still feel it pulling items out, I want to say it was a little less than usual. If it really did improve it's not anything major, it's very minor but, something in me just wants to say there seems to be some very minor improvement today.

We'll see, hopefully I'm not just getting my hopes up. It's just that everybody (and I mean everybody, every person that has used it and posted feedback) seems to have positive experiences with this and I don't think my issue is as bad as others, some people needing surgery and using this, I think mine is not nearly that bad so I'm hoping I will recover quick.

I'm also doing my shot all at once on the same day once a week, except for the first week I split it. I think that's what most people are doing, not really sure.

New Threads