Thanks

Back and better than ever!

Hey guys. Figured I'd let you all know all is well with me since I haven't been very active on here lately. I'm back at hitting it hard again after I sustained a back injury 6 months ago (deadlifting 585 no belt..) It's still healing, but is almost 100% better. I just finished my 6 week cutter a few weeks ago and have been happy with the results. Got down to single digits which I've never done before in my life, so I'm happy. Just went through a major move recently as well which has kept me busy getting everything squared away. Feels like I'm starting a new life, for the better of course(wife, family). Currently trying to add some serious size while maintaining visible abs. I'm running dbol, drol, and test. Almost on week 2 so I'm still waiting for everything to kick in. Just thought I'd update you all in case you were wondering where I've been. I should be more active on here now that all the chaos is winding down and I finally have internet.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks
    Welcome back. I blew my back doing same thing. Slowly have climbed back. Jerking on a deadlift equals a down out back. Get big and stay motivated u seem to have it right now stay with it!!!
    Stay consistent!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Welcome back. I blew my back doing same thing. Slowly have climbed back. Jerking on a deadlift equals a down out back. Get big and stay motivated u seem to have it right now stay with it!!!
    I call them back snaps now lol. Afraid to go over 315 now. Still have the power to do more, but it's not worth it. I'm a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter(even sometimes I try to be both lol). Yeah, my problem was I arched my back on the second rep. It's hard to keep form good going that heavy. Will do brother! Likewise to you! Ill be posting some before and afters once this blast is done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 900 Posts
    Good to see you back RS! There are ups and downs in life.....it's how we react to them that makes the difference.

Great luck with you current cycle. Keep us posted.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Good to see you back RS! There are ups and downs in life.....it's how we react to them that makes the difference.

Great luck with you current cycle. Keep us posted.
    Thanks brother. Very true and wise words. Will do!

Thanks
    Welcome back and congrats on getting the BF in single diget territory. You know you can do it now; so don't sweat putting on a few lbs of fat while trying to add size. Hell in another 2-3 months you'll be wearing more clothes anyway.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by grind4it View Post
    Welcome back and congrats on getting the BF in single diget territory. You know you can do it now; so don't sweat putting on a few lbs of fat while trying to add size. Hell in another 2-3 months you'll be wearing more clothes anyway.
    Thanks brother. I've always had a decent amount of fat on me so this is new for me lol. I look at a piece of cake and add 10lbs so I gotta be careful with my diet. Just been eating clean lately and doing a bit of cardio here and there to help keep bf down. I was prepping for a show this September until I found out my house sold so I figured I'd just take this year off to get above where I was previously at before my injury. My shirts are already are snug again lol. Going to need xxl shirts here soon. And I just bought some new clothes a month ago smh....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Hey RS, welcome back in the mix. I know what a mental game a hurt back can cause too, for after I hurt my back, in the back of my mind is am I gonna do it again. Glad to see you worked your pulls back up. Looks like you had some things going on, with the move and everything so glad your back!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    Hey RS, welcome back in the mix. I know what a mental game a hurt back can cause too, for after I hurt my back, in the back of my mind is am I gonna do it again. Glad to see you worked your pulls back up. Looks like you had some things going on, with the move and everything so glad your back!
    Thanks brother. It is a mental game especially when that's my favorite lift lol. I've always wanted to compete in powerlifting as well, but I guess the time isn't right yet. Yeah, the move was hell lol. If I wasn't so cheap I would've hired some movers. It's crazy how much junk you find out you have accumulated over the years when you move. Glad to be back on board here though