Hello, new here.

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while and looking to get more into AAS. I dont wanna be spamming the forums with noob questions so would anyone be willing to take me under their wing? It would be much appreciated. Ill post a few stats now.

Height: 5'6'
Weight: 163 lbs
BF%: Approx. 15%. Not sure how to get actual BF% :/

Nutrition is nonexistent cause I just moved back for college and its been so hectic readjusting to my new schedule. I try to eat whatever I can as often as possible. Spongy has helped me out immensely with his diet critique, so rest assured I will be jumping on that as soon as I can workout my schedules.

Workouts are not as regular as I would like due to scheduling as well.. Right now, its a M/W/F split. Usually Chest/tris, Back/bis, Legs. My favorite split would be a M/T and T/F split. I feel it gives adequate rest time in between training.

I hope I can eventually contribute as well. As soon as I complete my personal training education I would like to start educating, but until then I do not feel qualified to answer any questions for newbies.

Also, I have a few questions about some PIP and PCT problems I have been having, but I do not wanna be blasting my lack of knowledge on the forums as well. Please help!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First get your diet and training straight. Find what works best for you, which takes years. Don't worry about gear right now

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude ask away. That's why we are here. We all will take ya under our wing. I got you buddy!!

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bud

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Read up

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and the board is here to help definitely ask away. The more u ask the more u will learn also learn to use the search feature. Priceless tool for sure.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Focus on your college education brother, that should be # 1 right now.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. I'm not sure you are tall enough to ride this ride but we do have a little people section, Jadapuss (Jada) is in charge of it.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother! Get diet and everything straight before making the big dive. You still should develope a solid base naturally before getting hardcore into gear

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Steroid Insight.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si