Obamas Lies Again

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
According to Obama he is not to blame for the ecomomy... its the private sector banks that will not loan money to small buisnesses.

Fact:

Since he took office the SBAs govt loans are down 42% in 2011 from 2006. Or in other words off by about 4.5 trillion. Apparently hes not investing or loaning money either. No one calls him on this shit.

Also when you get a small buisness loan from the SBA you get the money from a private bank not Uncle Sam. The fed gives them huge credits and incentives for making these loans. Truth is they love to make loans like this as they can recoup from the US Treasury.

http://nadco.org/files/public/504stats/504_Loan_Approvals_123110.xls

http://www.nadco.org/files/public/ApprovalsbyCDCthruSep06.pdf

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And the banks blame what's his name. He needs to man up and just admit he's anti-Amaerican, be done withn him and move on to better things.

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love my country, but we have some fucked up people running it! Nothing but hidden agenda's!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BO hates everything American. More and folks are becoming accountable to the fact they voted for BO for all the wrong reasons.

It's okay to admit you made a mistake Voting for him. It's NOT okay to continue to defend your bad choices.

The definition is insanity is repeating the same mistakes.

JM750

Reaction score
He is totally anti american. I actually believe the pc of shit is just trying to make this country worse, not help it.
And you can blame all the fucking losers that voted for him!
I dont give a shit what anyone says, he's a fucken towel head.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is totally anti american. I actually believe the pc of shit is just trying to make this country worse, not help it.
And you can blame all the fucking losers that voted for him!
I dont give a shit what anyone says, he's a fucken towel head.

bin Laden said he would destroy our way of life from the inside. Religion is all the common bond proof I need.

JM750

Reaction score
barack hussein obama None of that name sounds American at all.
In fact it totally sounds like radical muslim to me. So WTF were the
American people even thinking when they voted this asshole in?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
barack hussein obama None of that name sounds American at all.
In fact it totally sounds like radical muslim to me. So WTF were the
American people even thinking when they voted this asshole in?
Judging by the name? You're as clueless as the people that voted him in.

He's nothing more than a Democratic party puppet.

You people give him too much credit.

JM750

Reaction score
Judging by the name? You're as clueless as the people that voted him in.

He's nothing more than a Democratic party puppet.

You people give him too much credit.

Pretty sure I'm not clueless, but thanks for your opinion of what he is.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm not clueless, but thanks for your opinion of what he is.
How about George Bush? Sound American to you? He set up Prism.

William Clinton? He successfully implemented more gun regs than Obama has even tried to.

Richard Nixon? Do I really need to go there?

The bushes actually have more direct ties to Islamic terrorists than Obama does.

I could go on all day. The last president that did anything remotely resembling fighting for the American people was JFK.

JM750

Reaction score
I never said all the others were good. In fact, all these damn politicians should be shot in the head and thrown in a landfill.
That is where they all belong. 12th grade educated kids could run a better Country.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just FYI for all.... If any of you have ever googled "Osama" on your pc the NSA has looked at your Internet traffic. This one key word will get you looked at by them. The NSA targets keys words and that's the #1 word. This is Prism at work. Don't know if I agree with it considering if that's true, and it is by the way, they are required to get a warrant if who they are looking at is domestic and not foreign. Good info to know for our group of people searching for gear. LE is everywhere just face it. On the flip side... The NSA will not use that info against you, but they will and do pass it along to the local and state LE. Just be smart.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
F him. Every time that ass opens his mouth it is another agenda/lie.

UJMRYDER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you can really draw any conclusions from loans made in 2006 to loans made in 2011. It is an entirely different lending climate. I do think small business loans are a bit of a different animal but lending, in general, pre-recession was ridiculous. Unchecked lending is part of the reason we are in this mess.

I see the current lending situation as a bit of a Catch-22. Interest rates are at an all time low. Money is the cheapest it has ever been to borrow. This is done mainly to stimulate the economy. With these low rates, however, lending institutions do not have a huge incentive to loan out money. Banks can make quite a bit more money in other investments right now.

It is true that the private banks get incentives from the government. Banks are still getting these incentives but they are choosing to invest their stockholders monies elsewhere. Banks are a private business and are always going to do what they see in their best interest.

It took several years to get into this mess and sadly it is going to take several years to get out of it.

Reaction score
Racial tension in America jumped epic proportions the day Barack Obama said Treyvon Martin's name. I don't see or hear Obama expending the same energry to talk "his people" down from the attacks on whites over Treyvon/race, these attacks he incited, he's nothing but another Al Sharpton.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right. And hes not a muslim and he doesnt want Syria to attack Israel....