Well Ive decided to sell

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my part of the land,me and one of my sisters are in agreement to sell the land,but the other is still the hold out,the deed is in all 3 of our names so,we can sale 2/3 interest of the property.Me and my good sister will sue my sister for partition of the property to get 3 separate deeds,then he'll havet to hire at our exspense a forster,surveryor and an appraiser and whatever they bring back is what they will give the judge,so they will pretty much determine what parts of the land is ours.Until then all 3 of us has access to all of th land,and if we want to bring someone in to hunt,the other 2 cant say shit,so the guy th buys the 2/3"s has access to all of th land and can use all of the land as they want,which my sister will NOT like,but tough shit.I have 2 buyers wanting it,a Doctor and a millionare

My daddy is already rolling over in his grave with all this crap,he didn't leave this land to us for as a burdern,he left it to us to do good with it and that's what im gonna do.With my part of it all I want it for was to deer hunt on,so when the Doctor or miliionare buys it,theyve both told me they will give me exculusive hunting rights in writing,so Im at a win,win situation,i can take the money buy my a nice house and live off the interest and live comfortably,but not blow it,buy no means

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sucks to have a lone holdout. Glad to hear that you'll be able to live comfortable & not bust your ass.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say go to Vegas and blow it all on coke and hookers.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I was gonna say deca and blood pressure meds...

Tough decision Bullseye I know you thought long and hard on it. I'm sure its weighed heavily on you. Hope you get it settled soon enough and have some peace.

JM750

Reaction score
Good luck with that bud. There is always one....

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry it had to turn out that way bull, thank u for sharing this with us

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wait bullseye is not going to be gone for weeks working his ass off on his land no more!!! wait this ant right!
but im a deer hunter to! and as long as you still can hunt you are in a win win

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you sit back and wonder why things that should be relatively simple are made complicated. I am sorry to hear that selling your land will not be as easy as it could have been, but at least its still possible.

Good luck on your sale and early retirement!

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on the deer hunting bro. My sport as well. That is a win win but still a pain in the ass. Anyway to just buy out your sister and keep the land?? Money is good but I'm not sure if I could part with it if it was given to me by my father.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well man glad u guys made a decision... Sorry its come to the wicked step sister!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you have made a decision. I know this has been a major issue in your life and hopefully it will all be behind you soon. Sounds like a great senerio and I'm happy for you. Careful what you wish for; I retired November 2012 and I'm going out of my mind. It is nice not having to work to survive ;)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hope concluding this set of affairs gives you peace of mind and the freedom to pursue your passions, Mate.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye i an very happy for you brother. You have worked hard in life, its good to know you have a good back up now and you can relax and take it easy.

I feel for you as i am in a similar situation. My Grandfather has left my brother, my uncle and me a big piece of land. We cant sell it till we all agree. Me and my brother are game, but my uncle is the holdout. So we will have to see how it plays out

Good luck to you bother

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do what you need to do babe, if I have learned anything over the past couple of years it's to make myself happy :)

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, hopefully you can not feel so stressed out about the situation and finally get the ball move forward.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats funny I was going to ask you what happend with this a few days ago.

Sounds like youve made the right decision.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well it was just time,i wasnt gonna go anything with the land,but rent it out to be farmed and maybe cut some timber,cause after this year im done with farming lol,its so stressful,and with m of ite and mt good sister together ahving to own land next to the other one and put up with her for the next 30 years,aint happening,im tired of her shit and drama,let somebody else deal with her

I dont wont to sell the land,but it the only way me and my good sister can benefit monetery from it,cause if we keep it all of it would be on one deed and all of us would be in charge of it, i wai want my own piece,as my sister did,without having to ask or go around my bitch sister to get something done,we couldnt build a house,build a fence,build a pond etc with out asking her,and i nor mr other sister wasnt doing it,anfd i think my dad would be ok with what im doing,he knew in writing with a lawyeri loved to hunt,thats why he gave me the best hunting piece of land,and with the Doctor owning it,he told me,he wanted me to treat all of it as if it was mine still,do what i wanted,hunt where i wanted,plant food plots where i wanted etc

He even ask me to be the manager of the place,to take care of it and see after it,andmy hunting deal,hes gonna put it in writing with a lawyer,that i can hunt excatly wher i always have no questions asked and treat that place as mine,so in essence its a win win,i wont own it,but i will always be able to do as i please on it,i know i feel better about it

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!

wait bullseye is not going to be gone for weeks working his ass off on his land no more!!! wait this ant right!
but im a deer hunter to! and as long as you still can hunt you are in a win win
I HEAR YA MAN!!!!

I hear ya on the deer hunting bro. My sport as well. That is a win win but still a pain in the ass. Anyway to just buy out your sister and keep the land?? Money is good but I'm not sure if I could part with it if it was given to me by my father.
Its hard seklling it brother,but all of it is together,and my bitch sister wont sell to us,she wont work with us or anything,not even agree the way to split it up,so selling it was the only way we could get any monetery good out of it,plus the doctor thats buying it is wanting me to manage it,and i have exclusive hunting rights,so its a win win for me

New Threads