Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Get Some cutter in your life!!

Ok guys, gonna log my cut cycle for you.

6'2"
    230 lbs
    Recently cut down from 265 lbs all natty

This will be my first cycle in 2 years so I'm hoping for big things as my receptors should be fresh. This one's a little heavy on the orals but I can handle it I'm a little over a week in, goals are to be around 220 lbs at the end while adding a little muscle in the process.

Weeks 1-8 300 mg Test Prop EW
    Weeks 1-8 300 mg Tren Ace EW
    Weeks 1-8 300 mg Mast Prop EW
    Weeks 1-5 80mg Anavar ED
    Weeks 1-5 100 mg Proviron ED
    Weeks 2-9 50 mcg T3 ED
    Weeks 6-9 75 mg Winstrol ED (25mg injectable work out days only, 50 mg oral ED)
    Weeks 1-9 0.5 mg Caber twice weekly
    Weeks 1-9 10 mg Aromasin EOD (may switch to E3D depending)
    Weeks 8-9 2500 IU HCG EW

PCT
    Weeks 10-12 40/20/20 Nolvadex
    Weeks 10-12 100/50/50 Clomid
    Weeks 9-15 100 mcg Mod GRF (1-29) Twice Daily
    Weeks 9-15 100 mcg GHRP-2 Twice Daily
    Weeks 9-15 50 mcg IGF-1 DES 1,3 Bilateral IM Injection 30 mins Pre WO
    Weeks 9-15 50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 Bilateral IM Injection 45-60 min Post WO

So that's it! All in all I believe I left no stone unturned when planning this. I could run peps the whole time but I think I'll notice more boost from them during PCT and they'll help me stay lean during the process. Thought about DNP and clen, but decided they weren't necessary (or manageable) when already running T3 and tren.

WARNING: I have YEARS of experience... This cycle is not for the faint of heart and I know exactly what to expect. 300 mg of each injectable is a manageable dose for me and will provide great results. Anything higher for ME and the cons outweigh the pros. Caber is a must because I get tren gyno like a little bitch (already have it again!).

If anyone would like to run a similar cycle in the future I would highly suggest that you talk to me first and I'll help you analyze your goals and set up a proper cycle. You may not need all this to accomplish your goals. Ill try to throw up a few pics later on. I'm really soft right now around 15% BF or so and not used to being this small, especially in the arms (17"). That's the price you pay when you get fat and have to diet off the lbs!
    I ALMOST BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS ONCE

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts
    I'm looking forward to your log!...oh wait that sounds Ghey. Ah **** it! I'm in.

Thanks
    I got dizzy looking at all of that.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks
    Firstly, Good to see you back on here GS!Cycle looks good and Im sure it will all go as planned and be nothing short of what you expect.

2 Years..must be getting alittle antsy?

And like GS said, if you have any cycle questions ask him. He has helped me in the past and is very experienced and will lay it out in layman's terms if need be.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Looks very interesting GS! I'll be following along.
    !SHRUGS!

Thanks
    As far as workouts go I'm running isolation for the next two weeks...

Monday - Shoulders
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Arms
    Thursday - Back
    Friday - Legs

6-8 exercises, 4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps. Last set is more or less to failure, ends up being pretty close to 8 each time. I have been on this routine for 2 weeks already and I like the results! I switch routines about every 4 weeks and take every 13th week COMPLETELY off.

Next routine will be a 5 day split as well, but will incorporate some body parts twice weekly.

Monday - Biceps/Shoulders
    Tuesday - Arnold's Chest/Back routine
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - Triceps/Shoulders
    Friday - Biceps/Chest

Back and legs are my strong points, so only hitting those once a week.

From there it will be assessment time... If I'm satisfied ill go back to isolation, if not ill likely run some German Volume Training, DC training, or 5x5

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Cycle looks the balls...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 550 Posts
    Cycle looks mint. Idk if I could cut off a cycle at 8weeks, more power to ya
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts
    Looks good getsome.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts
    Now this is what I like to see. My mans back for the kill.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Ok I bit my tongue long enough and can't believe I'm gonna argue with GS...

I think the training is backwards. I think you should start off with a 5x5 or GVT. Or even 5/3/1/ with lots of accessories. You should be really smashing the shit out of the compound lifts. They burn more cals in less reps than isolation AND you'll recover better. Add to that the tren and var and you're strong as **** so you can really push weight. I'd be doing 3 days of weight training the compound lifts and then 2 days of sprints or sled pulls/prowler. Combine that with a carb cycle? Psshhhh... gold.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Good lord that cycle log is going to b epic, lookin forward to reading ur log gs
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Ok I bit my tongue long enough and can't believe I'm gonna argue with GS...

I think the training is backwards. I think you should start off with a 5x5 or GVT. Or even 5/3/1/ with lots of accessories. You should be really smashing the shit out of the compound lifts. They burn more cals in less reps than isolation AND you'll recover better. Add to that the tren and var and you're strong as **** so you can really push weight. I'd be doing 3 days of weight training the compound lifts and then 2 days of sprints or sled pulls/prowler. Combine that with a carb cycle? Psshhhh... gold.
    Normally I would agree with you, but in this case I just lost a lot of muscle cutting down all natty so, I have to start with movements that will help stabilize the support muscles so I don't injure myself. Otherwise, I would live to start heavy, especially a 5/3/1 or similar. I may go to that after these next 2 weeks if I feel up to it. If I had been running gear this whole time I would think differently.

Btw, NEVER bite your tongue with me, I wanna hear it all! I'm always open for constructive criticism and am not perfect. There is a reason to why I do everything the way I do, buy sometimes someone may have a better alternative. Thank you POB, ill keep you posted brother!

Thanks
    Oh and also carb cycling is definitely of interest and one of the few things I've never done. So POB feel free to chime in on that (and whoever else as well). Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 9,523 Times in 4,160 Posts
    That cycle looks yummy. That 5 day split looks brutal. More like a 5 day straight. Lol. But you got the oils to keep you going.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    how come such a short run gs?Week 8 its just getting good

Thanks
    8 weeks is the max time ill run tren. Any longer than that and its detrimental to HPTA recovery chances. If I was already on TRT I wouldn't give a ****

I can make huge gains in 8 weeks with all that I'm using. To be honest ill still make slight gains during PCT with the peps. I've had great success with that double igf regimen before!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    im not big on the whole trt thing either ..I feel people dont think enough about before going that route

Thanks
    Plus, shorter cycles require FAR less time for a full recovery and you can run a 3-4 of them a year. 16-20 week cycles take so long to recover from, hard to run more than 1 per year, IF you actually fully recover

Thanks
    I did carb cycling with spongy two cycles ago and was in the best shape I've ever been in. Through the whole ordeal I lost 8lbs but went from a 37" waist to a 33 and still was stronger than currently.

You already dropped 30 lbs, are you still looking to drop more fat? It's tough to keep motivated on your lo carb or no carb days, but anyone can do it.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast