Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

20 year old guy with 385 ng/dl test levels (contemplating suicide)

Hi guys i got my total t level checked and they came 385 ng/dl , ive got all the low t symptoms + i fee like my youth is wasted. I never took any aas or ph in my life. test.png
    I want to jump on 200mg test e /week . Im aware about fertility but guys i cant live like that.

Senior Member Onlythebestwilldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My doc put me on trt with levels of 350 @ 28yo. Did u do your own test? If so what time of day did u have test done?

Thanks
    Im researching about aas for 1 year and did the test on my own , im romanian and endos here are stupid as **** and trt doesnt even exists. Ill do it on my own.
    I did the test at 8 am

Thanks
    bump 1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,869 Times in 950 Posts
    Have you considered more natural ways of raising your test through diet and exercise?

Please understand trt is generally for life. So you're talking about many decades of drugs.

Just consider every possible option first.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    I started running gear when I as 24 and the only time I've come off was when I was locked up. I wouldn't have it any other way. You mentioned suicide as if you were commenting on the weather? If you have family talk to them. If not, google "suicide prevention".
    You need to talk to someone qualified. We'll listen and talk to you but we're not what you need. I sincerely hope you take my advice and reach out to the right people. Keep talking to us but it's also not fair to put your life in our hands here. Get well, please.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts
    i would diet and exercise much better than you are now and try a few natty T boosters or even some clomid. DAA is cheap as shit, 12-15 bux for a months worth. grab some of that and use 50mg clomid alongside it.

See how that goes for a month, I can tell you right now it will improve. How much, tough to say, but those two will boost your numbers.

Thanks
    It will boost me to what levels ? >300 <400 ? that's still shit , i want to get my levels to 900 ng/dl , what much mg of test should i take a week ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by calvesbrah View Post
    It will boost me to what levels ? >300 <400 ? that's still shit , i want to get my levels to 900 ng/dl , what much mg of test should i take a week ?
    How do you expect members, much less a board moderator, to advise a suicidal guy that just joined the board on how much of a drug that could influence your mood to take? You're being selfish and not thinking clearly. Testosterone in supra-physiological amounts is going to change your mood. You may be bipolar or manic? At the very least you're suffering from depression. I'm aware that in your neck of the woods some Dr's prescribe test to depressed men. However, those doses are TRT doses and you've stated that you consider that to "shit".
    You need help we can't provide you with here. I'm certain you will be asking for a source if you haven't already.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Seek out professional help, not self medicating with drugs.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    If he's Romanian he can just walk to the local pharmacy and pick up amps of Testoviron anyway. He's gonna do it no matter what with that easy access so all we can try to do is tell him to wait... But that's not gonna happen
    I ALMOST BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS ONCE

Thanks
    The problem with self diagnosing yourself online (according to TRT Clinics) is their going to convince too many guys they can solve all their troubles running some test.

Biggerben's suggestion to google key words that reflect how your feeling is a great start. There are hotlines you can call and talk to someone. Keep going, you might be down, the only way is up.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    To be honest with you I don't think "I can't live like that" is a suicidal thought. If someone asked me if I could live on welfare my response would be, "I can't live like that." If I was in that situation I would do something to get out of it, not just stay there or consider suicide. I was going to stay quiet about this but I think the suicide thing really got blown out of proportion in this thread. Nothing against bigben, its god to be concerned for others, but also remember this is the Internet. No emotion, no face, no name... He could be perfectly happy in all other aspects of his life but just dissatisfied with muscle development or sex drive.

I say lets be careful before bringing up suicide next time unless the OP actually uses that term by name or says something like, "I'm thinking about killing myself"

Elite
    Thanks
    I been on TRT for a while already and this is a life commitment therapy, what you wrote OP about yourself is not enough, are u overweight, have u done any AAS in the past, do u even exercise, etc... The main question here is that what brought u to those levels and start diagnosing from there, cause you're way to young to have those levels. Good luck.

Thanks
    There's more than one way to elevate your testosterone levels. You can employ an alternative therapy if you are concerned about preserving your fertility.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16422830
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18426834
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16478815

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    If he's Romanian he can just walk to the local pharmacy and pick up amps of Testoviron anyway. He's gonna do it no matter what with that easy access so all we can try to do is tell him to wait... But that's not gonna happen
    It was in the op's subject line....

At any rate, If there's one thing I have learned since starting TRT in 2010 is that is it not a cure all and if not properly monitored with blood work can exacerbate the problem. To the OP, if your situation does not allow for adequate supervised treatment, my advice is to do your homework. I just recently came out of a bit of a rough patch in my personal life and had a few dark days of my own even with a T level in the 1100 range.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Sorry...for the misquote. My point was the OP mentioned suicide in his subject line which is why some of us brought it up again.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 2,194 Posts
    Don't kill yourself.. As others said, get help.. Everything will be ok.. Suicide is only gonna make things worse after your gone
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    I spent over 20 years dragging the chain due to my Test not doing what it was supposed too.. No point in worry about the past... Just got to get over it, get your life back on track and get on with life..
    Because your levels are low you may feel bad but I wouldn't have thought you would feel depressed at levels of 13 nmol/L though.. But then ever body is different and reacts differently to different levels.. Im guessing there's a lot more to your problems than just low test.

IF TRT is the answer to your problems, then you could consider taking Andriol for a while.. Although it contains a nasty additive (sunset yellow - possible carcinogenic food coloring) it doesn't cause shut down. It wont shut down your pituitary gland and your nuts wont shrivel up like the injectables do. No need for HCG.. It may also help to raise sperm count, not lower it. A good alternative if wanting to have kids in the future.

There have been some studies done where a group of people were given Andriol testo caps 40mg (orals) for x amount of weeks.. Then they stopped cold turkey and their test levels never dropped.. another words no PCT needed. If that is true then you could always give it a shot for a while and see what happens... Of note though, regardless of what that study said and it was a proper medical study, that didn't work for me. When I tried to stop them I hit rock bottom, felt like utter shit so went back on it... But then I had been on long term.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TR90125 View Post
    It was in the op's subject line....

At any rate, If there's one thing I have learned since starting TRT in 2010 is that is it not a cure all and if not properly monitored with blood work can exacerbate the problem. To the OP, if your situation does not allow for adequate supervised treatment, my advice is to do your homework. I just recently came out of a bit of a rough patch in my personal life and had a few dark days of my own even with a T level in the 1100 range.

Good luck.
    Wow do I feel like an idiot!!! Sorry Big Ben my brother!! My fault for reading the damn thread on a phone that cuts off the subject line! **** me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast