Thread: Vasectomy

Thanks

Vasectomy

Who's had 'em? and how long did you wait to lift?

Thanks
    Got it 10 years ago before i was into the gym scene.

Best Thing i ever did. No pain, no scalpel and it was interesting to see the inch of tubing they took out of each side of my junk. I was back at work the next day - although i have a desk job. Was also back in the saddle the same night. Wanted to get rid of the last of my live ammunition and get to firing blanks as quickly as possible.

Now there is no worries about having kids - which considering our last set was twins is a huge relief. No way i want to go for twins or triplets now that the kids are almost ready to go to college!
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Got it 10 years ago before i was into the gym scene.

Best Thing i ever did. No pain, no scalpel and it was interesting to see the inch of tubing they took out of each side of my junk. I was back at work the next day - although i have a desk job. Was also back in the saddle the same night. Wanted to get rid of the last of my live ammunition and get to firing blanks as quickly as possible.

Now there is no worries about having kids - which considering our last set was twins is a huge relief. No way i want to go for twins or triplets now that the kids are almost ready to go to college!
    So you shoot blanks now??? I dont ever wanna see that tubing.
    Team Losieloos

Thanks
    Man. I have four kids and wife's been begging me to get it done. Let me say one thing. It's never ****in happening to this guy. #1. I hate doctors. And #2 I love my balls and there ability to blow huge loads on command. I'm super interested in seeing who else is for this and who else is against it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
    Man. I have four kids and wife's been begging me to get it done. Let me say one thing. It's never ****in happening to this guy. #1. I hate doctors. And #2 I love my balls and there ability to blow huge loads on command. I'm super interested in seeing who else is for this and who else is against it.
    I get what you're saying. However, the doctor told me something I didn't know and like you I was concerned about the size of my loads. Semen only makes up about 2% of your load.

Thanks
    I meant to say sperm

where is my edit button!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by IWannaGetBig View Post
    I meant to say sperm

where is my edit button!!!!!!!!!
    So you dont shoot blanks. Either way im never getting it done. If it aint broke dont fix it.
    Team Losieloos

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts
    I have been with someone that had it done and it was no big deal!

I have also had my tubes tied since I was 38 by choice and couldn't be happier
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hero Swole View Post
    So you shoot blanks now??? I dont ever wanna see that tubing.
    It was white and looked like thin straight macaroni.

And yes, all my shots are blank these days. Makes things much more spontaneous. My wife was really happy when i manned up to get it done. I thought it was the least i could do considering what i'd seen her go through having the kids.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    I had it done about 6 years ago. It was a ****ing disaster. The dr was terrible, but highly recommended. Did the 2 incision procedure. Gave the deadening shot in the right side left the room for a few min. Came back in and in 10 seconds that side was done. He then administered the shot to the left side waited about 10 seconds and cut......it wasn't ****ing numb!!! I damn near jumped out the ****in window. We waited about another minute and it was fine. However that was one of the worst experiences of my life and if I could do it all over again I wouldn't do it.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,523 Times in 4,160 Posts
    Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
    I had it done about 6 years ago. It was a ****ing disaster. The dr was terrible, but highly recommended. Did the 2 incision procedure. Gave the deadening shot in the right side left the room for a few min. Came back in and in 10 seconds that side was done. He then administered the shot to the left side waited about 10 seconds and cut......it wasn't ****ing numb!!! I damn near jumped out the ****in window. We waited about another minute and it was fine. However that was one of the worst experiences of my life and if I could do it all over again I wouldn't do it.
    Good luck.
    Damn! Oh hell no, I ain't never messing with that crap. Plus I'm worried I would not be the same after. Kinda like when you have your dogs nuts snipped, they have that " what the **** did you do to me look on them" lol **** that!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts
    My wife been wanting me to get one for some time now. I even went in for the consult. My insurance sucks so it is going to cost me a minimum $975.00. I told my wife we have better things to do with that money......lol! Not sure if I want it done.

Thanks
    I wont do it. whos knows..... I may want to have kids with some hot 20 something when Im in my 60s like Simon Cowell
    51, 6'2"tall, 240lb, +/- 20%BF current cycle = TRT 200mg/wk

Banned
    Thanks
    Had it done about 4 months ago. Took about 10 days off lifting but had some swelling and tenderness for about a month. Surgery was painless and glad I did it..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    My wife been wanting me to get one for some time now. I even went in for the consult. My insurance sucks so it is going to cost me a minimum $975.00. I told my wife we have better things to do with that money......lol! Not sure if I want it done.
    I had Aetna at the time. Cost me $10.