Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Gymnasts

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Gymnasts

    Any active or former competitive gymnast?
    Anyone here incorporate strength training with rings?

  2. #2
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts
    Tilltheend is a gymnast and calisthenics expert...go visit him on AB

  3. #3
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    He's banned at AB too homie
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  4. #4
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 229 Times in 135 Posts
    GK specialty was the balance beam. He felt it showcased his ass. This is why he's the unofficial President of -MU-'s fan club. The glute shots have him hypnotized.
    GK was deemed "to tall" by Nadia Comineche(sp?) coach so he transitioned to the pony's and was what one would call a "double A"(AA) level jockey.
    He was told, or rather claimed, he "Could have been a contender" but was singled out and the failure of a convicted felons gay lover as being responsible for driving the #1 ranked little guy in the land to suicide.
    It was just a ploy to get GK nude and to become submissive to the guy that turned out to be a chomo.
    I've grown up some.

  5. #5
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    I have no rebuttal to that.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  6. #6
    Elite grizzldsealpoacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,096
    Thanks
    385
    Thanked 595 Times in 395 Posts
    lol seriously I use rings at least once a week it looks like this

    I call them superman's rings low at ankles feet together stretch all the way out rings above your head and full body stretched out on your toes drop your belly as low as your low back can stand then bring it in squeezing your abs as tight as possible .. this shit will work your abs like no other start with 10 reps and increase as it gets ezer

    then I super set I don't have a name for these get to the outward stretch position on the superman and hold it i then stretch my arms out to a T and back for 10 reps burns the delts great

    then Giant set pushups but don't let the straps rest on you at all this will kill the shoulders chest and tris . I do all of these in a row for 3 sets

    I then bring the rings just above my waist again these are all 3 movements in a row

    Dips don't let the straps rest on you .. Anyone who does dips and thinks there ez try them on the rings there ****ing hard! and shred the chest.. 10 reps

    super set ok so I dunno the name again there like rows so grab the rings walk them out standing then lower yourself under them make sure you are parallel to the floor w/ feet under you knees bent and do pull ups focus on your rear delts and traps it ****ing kills 10 to 15 reps to start

    then spin the rings and do chin ups it will blow your bis out.. 3 sets of each in a row

    I do this on cardio days / days off .. rings are way cheaper then trx and do the same thing I think i paid 40 bucks for mine

    good luck
    Enjoy Your Ride!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    He's banned at AB too homie
    awwwwww maaaaan I just signed up.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    GK specialty was the balance beam. He felt it showcased his ass. This is why he's the unofficial President of -MU-'s fan club. The glute shots have him hypnotized.
    GK was deemed "to tall" by Nadia Comineche(sp?) coach so he transitioned to the pony's and was what one would call a "double A"(AA) level jockey.
    He was told, or rather claimed, he "Could have been a contender" but was singled out and the failure of a convicted felons gay lover as being responsible for driving the #1 ranked little guy in the land to suicide.
    It was just a ploy to get GK nude and to become submissive to the guy that turned out to be a chomo.
    #1 post of the week right here.

  9. #9
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    Goestohell GFY.

    You ever take bens side over mine ill have you beaten with a sock full of lettuce.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    Goestohell GFY.

    You ever take bens side over mine ill have you beaten with a sock full of lettuce.
    You think this is a game?
    Come at me with your snack-chucks and I'll leave you in such a vegetative state the doctors won't know whether to pull the plug or set out the dressing and open up a salad bar.

  11. #11
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    Goesto11's mother makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after we ****.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    Goesto11's mother makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after we ****.
    I hope you're not low carb. I'll take that loaf of bread and shove it so far up your ass Dr. Atkins will shit a pastry and you'll get a yeast infection.

  13. #13
    Elite bronco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,460
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 510 Times in 394 Posts
    Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    You think this is a game?
    Come at me with your snack-chucks and I'll leave you in such a vegetative state the doctors won't know whether to pull the plug or set out the dressing and open up a salad bar.
    Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    I hope you're not low carb. I'll take that loaf of bread and shove it so far up your ass Dr. Atkins will shit a pastry and you'll get a yeast infection.
    Not sure what any of this means... But its funny as hell

  14. #14
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    Goesto11's, if your mother forgets to cut the crust off my sammich again, shes getting another black eye.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    Goesto11's, if your mother forgets to cut the crust off my sammich again, shes getting another black eye.
    lol grab your lunchbox and gtf outta here shitlips

  16. #16
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    Youre a funny guy.

    Now go get your ****in shinebox.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •