Thread: Gymnasts

Thanks

Gymnasts

Any active or former competitive gymnast?
    Anyone here incorporate strength training with rings?

Thanks
    Tilltheend is a gymnast and calisthenics expert...go visit him on AB

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts
    He's banned at AB too homie
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    GK specialty was the balance beam. He felt it showcased his ass. This is why he's the unofficial President of -MU-'s fan club. The glute shots have him hypnotized.
    GK was deemed "to tall" by Nadia Comineche(sp?) coach so he transitioned to the pony's and was what one would call a "double A"(AA) level jockey.
    He was told, or rather claimed, he "Could have been a contender" but was singled out and the failure of a convicted felons gay lover as being responsible for driving the #1 ranked little guy in the land to suicide.
    It was just a ploy to get GK nude and to become submissive to the guy that turned out to be a chomo.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    I have no rebuttal to that.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    lol seriously I use rings at least once a week it looks like this

I call them superman's rings low at ankles feet together stretch all the way out rings above your head and full body stretched out on your toes drop your belly as low as your low back can stand then bring it in squeezing your abs as tight as possible .. this shit will work your abs like no other start with 10 reps and increase as it gets ezer

then I super set I don't have a name for these get to the outward stretch position on the superman and hold it i then stretch my arms out to a T and back for 10 reps burns the delts great

then Giant set pushups but don't let the straps rest on you at all this will kill the shoulders chest and tris . I do all of these in a row for 3 sets

I then bring the rings just above my waist again these are all 3 movements in a row

Dips don't let the straps rest on you .. Anyone who does dips and thinks there ez try them on the rings there ****ing hard! and shred the chest.. 10 reps

super set ok so I dunno the name again there like rows so grab the rings walk them out standing then lower yourself under them make sure you are parallel to the floor w/ feet under you knees bent and do pull ups focus on your rear delts and traps it ****ing kills 10 to 15 reps to start

then spin the rings and do chin ups it will blow your bis out.. 3 sets of each in a row

I do this on cardio days / days off .. rings are way cheaper then trx and do the same thing I think i paid 40 bucks for mine

good luck
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    He's banned at AB too homie
    awwwwww maaaaan I just signed up.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    GK specialty was the balance beam. He felt it showcased his ass. This is why he's the unofficial President of -MU-'s fan club. The glute shots have him hypnotized.
    GK was deemed "to tall" by Nadia Comineche(sp?) coach so he transitioned to the pony's and was what one would call a "double A"(AA) level jockey.
    He was told, or rather claimed, he "Could have been a contender" but was singled out and the failure of a convicted felons gay lover as being responsible for driving the #1 ranked little guy in the land to suicide.
    It was just a ploy to get GK nude and to become submissive to the guy that turned out to be a chomo.
    #1 post of the week right here.

Thanks
    Goestohell GFY.

You ever take bens side over mine ill have you beaten with a sock full of lettuce.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    Goestohell GFY.

You ever take bens side over mine ill have you beaten with a sock full of lettuce.
    You think this is a game?
    Come at me with your snack-chucks and I'll leave you in such a vegetative state the doctors won't know whether to pull the plug or set out the dressing and open up a salad bar.

Thanks
    Goesto11's mother makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after we ****.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    Goesto11's mother makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches after we ****.
    I hope you're not low carb. I'll take that loaf of bread and shove it so far up your ass Dr. Atkins will shit a pastry and you'll get a yeast infection.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    You think this is a game?
    Come at me with your snack-chucks and I'll leave you in such a vegetative state the doctors won't know whether to pull the plug or set out the dressing and open up a salad bar.
    Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    I hope you're not low carb. I'll take that loaf of bread and shove it so far up your ass Dr. Atkins will shit a pastry and you'll get a yeast infection.
    Not sure what any of this means... But its funny as hell

Thanks
    Goesto11's, if your mother forgets to cut the crust off my sammich again, shes getting another black eye.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    Goesto11's, if your mother forgets to cut the crust off my sammich again, shes getting another black eye.
    lol grab your lunchbox and gtf outta here shitlips

Thanks
    Youre a funny guy.

Now go get your ****in shinebox.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.