Thread: As it should be

Thanks

As it should be

Texas has this right. I love this one :-)

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/23...ct-in-his-home
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts
    "Baytown police are still interviewing the teenager but don't expect any charges to be filed against him because of the Castle Doctrine. That law allows use of deadly force to stand your ground in your home, business or car."

That's badass
    I <3 My Source

Elite
    Thanks
    Well deserve.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    I'll throw in my .02

The two burglars... Probably drug addicts. We spend considerable money moving them in and out of jail cells and the outcome is either overdoses or shit like this for them.

The war on drugs is a sham.

Its time for us to smarten up and start spending the money where it should be spent. On honest drug education and rehabilitation programs.

I have a brother, my youngest. He is a drug addict and an alcoholic. I love him. And there have been times where we had breakthroughs with him. Only we couldn't get him into an inpatient treatment facility because they are full with court ordered patients that don't want to be there in the first place.

He has a felony record with B&E. This could be him one day.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    I would have blast those fool's too.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I'll throw in my .02

The two burglars... Probably drug addicts. We spend considerable money moving them in and out of jail cells and the outcome is either overdoses or shit like this for them.

Its time for us to smarten up and start spending the money where it should be spent. On honest drug education and rehabilitation programs.

I have a brother, my youngest. He is a drug addict and an alcoholic. I love him. And there have been times where we had breakthroughs with him. Only we couldn't get him into an inpatient treatment facility because they are full with court ordered patients that don't want to be there in the first place.

Completely agree with pob on this one. But the jails makes way too much money from jailing these people. Rehabilitating druggys would mean less money for the prison system, less arrest for the cops and less convictions for the prosecutors.
    Team Losieloos

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I'll throw in my .02

Until they make a decision to change their life..................it's just jails, institutions or death.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hero Swole View Post
    Completely agree with pob on this one. But the jails makes way too much money from jailing these people. Rehabilitating druggys would mean less money for the prison system, less arrest for the cops and less convictions for the prosecutors.
    Job security.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 5,506 Times in 2,302 Posts
    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Blow Job security.
    Fixed that for you!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts
    As a homeowner, if someone kicks in your door in the middle of the night, you sure as hell should have the right to use deadly force. I don't care if they have a weapon or not, I'm not taking the time to find out. What if they do have guns, and I let them shoot first? Then I would not be protecting my wife, my home, my animals or myself. I can't take that chance, I'm gonna shoot first every ****in time. Well done 18 year old kid, well done. Protect what is yours. Drug addiction is a terrible thing, but so is getting robbed, maybe beaten, killed or raped.

Thanks
    Gut shot both of them. I like this guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts
    In my state they have to land inside the house.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Got what they deserved. Pieces of Crap that would rather prey on people that have things, then to lift a finger to work hard for something. Prolly getting gov checks too.

Thanks
    Why I love living in the south. I should have a right to protect myself, my family, and my property. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Thanks
    While killing someone is pretty extreme, once you've broken into someone elses house and scared the shit out of them you have to expect bad things are going to happen.

The kid was within his rights to defend himself and his property - especially against two other men.

Hope everything goes ok for him.