As it should be

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Baytown police are still interviewing the teenager but don't expect any charges to be filed against him because of the Castle Doctrine. That law allows use of deadly force to stand your ground in your home, business or car."

That's badass

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll throw in my .02

The two burglars... Probably drug addicts. We spend considerable money moving them in and out of jail cells and the outcome is either overdoses or shit like this for them.

The war on drugs is a sham.

Its time for us to smarten up and start spending the money where it should be spent. On honest drug education and rehabilitation programs.

I have a brother, my youngest. He is a drug addict and an alcoholic. I love him. And there have been times where we had breakthroughs with him. Only we couldn't get him into an inpatient treatment facility because they are full with court ordered patients that don't want to be there in the first place.

He has a felony record with B&E. This could be him one day.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have blast those fool's too.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll throw in my .02

The two burglars... Probably drug addicts. We spend considerable money moving them in and out of jail cells and the outcome is either overdoses or shit like this for them.

Its time for us to smarten up and start spending the money where it should be spent. On honest drug education and rehabilitation programs.

I have a brother, my youngest. He is a drug addict and an alcoholic. I love him. And there have been times where we had breakthroughs with him. Only we couldn't get him into an inpatient treatment facility because they are full with court ordered patients that don't want to be there in the first place.

Completely agree with pob on this one. But the jails makes way too much money from jailing these people. Rehabilitating druggys would mean less money for the prison system, less arrest for the cops and less convictions for the prosecutors.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll throw in my .02

Until they make a decision to change their life..................it's just jails, institutions or death.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Completely agree with pob on this one. But the jails makes way too much money from jailing these people. Rehabilitating druggys would mean less money for the prison system, less arrest for the cops and less convictions for the prosecutors.

Job security.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As a homeowner, if someone kicks in your door in the middle of the night, you sure as hell should have the right to use deadly force. I don't care if they have a weapon or not, I'm not taking the time to find out. What if they do have guns, and I let them shoot first? Then I would not be protecting my wife, my home, my animals or myself. I can't take that chance, I'm gonna shoot first every fuckin time. Well done 18 year old kid, well done. Protect what is yours. Drug addiction is a terrible thing, but so is getting robbed, maybe beaten, killed or raped.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gut shot both of them. I like this guy.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my state they have to land inside the house.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got what they deserved. Pieces of Crap that would rather prey on people that have things, then to lift a finger to work hard for something. Prolly getting gov checks too.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why I love living in the south. I should have a right to protect myself, my family, and my property. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While killing someone is pretty extreme, once you've broken into someone elses house and scared the shit out of them you have to expect bad things are going to happen.

The kid was within his rights to defend himself and his property - especially against two other men.

Hope everything goes ok for him.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll throw in my .02

I have a similar situation with my little brother... the only thing that cleaned him up for a few years (and kept him from going to jail) was the military... then he suffered a major injury in a training exercise and bam he was hooked on drugs after his surgery again. Came back out a mess. Military has zero tolerance for this so you cant ask for help really either.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definetly in the right hey it was his castle after all and in no way should you mess with a persons castle haha good for him.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a similar situation with my little brother... the only thing that cleaned him up for a few years (and kept him from going to jail) was the military... then he suffered a major injury in a training exercise and bam he was hooked on drugs after his surgery again. Came back out a mess. Military has zero tolerance for this so you cant ask for help really either.

I've know a few people strung out for years on everything from prescription drugs to meth and booze, they are not out robbing or burglarizing. They work and hustle. I have a family member that stole 3 generations of wedding rings from my mother. 30 years of prison tuned him up, he's working but talks like a fucking n****r and I don't care what he's doing now I'd still like to beat his punk ass for the rings.

There is no rule just because they're your blood they get any special consideration, not from PFM.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kid did exactly the right thing. Come into my home and you'll get the same. Glad he wasn't injured during the incident.

New Threads