AI during cycle and PCT question! and yes, im back and i know you love me :) lol

CCCP

Reaction score
AI during cycle and PCT question! and yes, im back and i know you love me :) lol

im going to be prepping for my second cycle, again only test, maybe deca as well this time as my last cycle was test e 500mg/wk (my first cycle, gains were awesome)
i do not know if i am prone to gyno but i also dont THINK i am as it has never been in my family, how dangerous is it to skip the adex eod and just stick to pct?

As per BigHerm's advice I will still keep some adex and hcg on hand just in case.
question is, i have it on hand, but do i need to actually use it during the cycle if i see no signs of gyno?

btw if i add the test and deca, it wwill be 500 test, 600 deca per week.

for my pct im think clomid 50/50/50/50, nolva 20/20/10/10

feel free to also make PCT corrections/suggestions.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen to herm. It's always best to have everything you need and may need on hand just in case

CCCP

Reaction score
question is, i have it on hand, but do i need to actually use it during the cycle if i see no signs of gyno?

btw hi creek, i missed you <3 :) LoL

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well it's not always about gyno. Remember some sides of high e can cause issues as well. Libido issues to be the worst, but it doesn't hurt to run a super low dose of Adex. Thing is the best way to know where you stand is bloodwork. You need to know e before cycle and during

CCCP

Reaction score
what would you consider a super low dose of adex?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.25 is low, I'm running half a mg 2x a week

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah .25 is a nice low dose. Remember in pct serms don't actually lower e in the blood. They combat the spike of e when test drops. Some guys think when the hit pct they should stop takin their ai. They shouldn't.

CCCP

Reaction score
i have liquid adex, and its 2.5 mg/ml, so i take .25 of a ml? eod?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You seem to have a misunderstanding of what HCG is for too. HCG will allegedly bring about gyno symptoms. Its not for controlling estrogen.

CCCP

Reaction score
POB, im not planning on using HCG this time

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, im not planning on using HCG this time

You should. Especially if running deca. It is a long miserable recovery. That is the reason newer guys are told to avoid tren and deca. Not because the sides are tough. Its because recovery is tough. Test and dbol. Maybe throw in some boldenone to up the appetite and get a good bulk going. I prefer aromasin on cycle over arimidex and I run the aromasin at 25mg every three days when I'm on a blast.

CCCP

Reaction score
yea iv'e read aromasin can be better but my source doesn't seem to have it. I guess i'll also have to set up a hcg schedule if I decide to add deca.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would keep the HCG either way bro... it helps you keep your natural production going. no matter what you run your PCT will be more difficult without HCG

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea iv'e read aromasin can be better but my source doesn't seem to have it. I guess i'll also have to set up a hcg schedule if I decide to add deca.

we should have a board sponsor where you can get aromasin for your lab rats bro...

CCCP

Reaction score
i dont trust "board sponsors"
heard 2 many bad reviews of several board sponsors on several boards. seems as though they pay the ad costs/sponsor boards to lure customers in.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well if it was anything on ology it prob is fake.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they vet the sponsors here before bringing them on... so we know they are legit... its about providing a solid resource for the board members not making big money.

I have used most all of them and have no complaints

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree wih POB, I ran test and decca my last cycle and it was a long shitty recovery. I ran AI and caber while on, and I ran hcg, clomid and nolvadex for my pct. it's been about 4-5 months since that cycle and my libido is just now gettin back to normal. I'm a firm believer in hcg for pct

Get Some

Reaction score
3 things...

1. POB is right, hcg will aggravate gyno as it stimulates testosterone production. You NEED to run at least an hcg blast prior to pct to aid in recovery... HYUUUGE difference! Plus if you have a woman that likes facials she'll thank you for drowning her :)

2. High estro is not the only problem. For me, low estro is worse! Sex drive is gone and you become very depressed. How could this happen? You freak out about gyno and overdo it with a suicide inhibiting AI. Stick to the tried and true protocols.

3. I'm not sure why one would NOT want to use an AI. It keeps you so much leaner when running test its not even funny. I personally can't stand test bloat, so I welcome the water shedding qualities of aromasin

New Threads