IFBB folks chime in, is this legit?

goesto11

Reaction score
Found it on Lyle McDonald's site: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=26369

Subject: Daily Protocol
Date: Wed, April 24, 2013 11:26 am
To: XXXXXX@securenym.net
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file| Add to Addressbook

So heres basically what I do in a normal training day in the offseason...enjoy lol

7:00AM - Wake up, drink 2 scoops of BCAA's, pin 5iu GH, take 50mcg t3

7:30AM - pin 10iu humalog IM, eat 60g whey isolate, 2 cups oats, 1 cup strawberries

9:30AM - pin 100mg injectable dbol, 100mg TNE, 15iu humulin-R subq, eat 1 cup oats, 2 cups egg whites

10:30 AM - 40g whey isolate, 75g carb powder

11:00AM - train while drinking gatorade mixed with 20g whey isolate, 50g carb powder, 2 scoops BCAA's, 10g creatine

12:00PM - done training, immediately inject 10iu GH IM or IV (i hate doing it IV so sometimes i just pussy out and do it IM lol)

12:30PM - 10iu humalog IM with my post workout shake of 80g whey isolate, 100g carb powder

2:30PM - 8oz chicken breast, 2 cups grits or white rice

5:00PM - up to 16oz of chicken/turkey breast with a sweet potato (basically by this point in the day my stomach is crazy distended and i want to puke my guts out from the amount of food so i will put out about a pound of chicken or turkey and try to eat as much of it as possible without vomiting. then i eat the sweet potato when i hit a wall with the protein).

8:00pm - about 10-12oz of steak, usually flank or top sirloin. i dont really weigh it just basically again i buy a pound and eat however much i can stomach.

9:00PM - do my gear injections, depends what im running but if its a standard offseason i usually run a few grams of test deca and eq. I actually prefer to do all my long ester shots on mondays and thursdays which can be annoying because it can be 6-9cc's in a day depending on the gear im running and the mg/ml but heres a general idea...
3cc test cyp 300 in right glute
3cc deca 300 in left glute
3cc eq 300 right quad
3cc test e 300 left quad

then on Thursday for example i might do 5cc's in each VG again just depends what im running but i usually do my long esters like this

10:30PM - 60g whey isolate blended with a few scoops of ice cream and 2 tablespoons peanut butter

11:30PM right before going to sleep 5iu GH subq

when i wake up in the middle of the night to go piss ill pin another 5iu GH subq

thats pretty much an average offseason day for me. i try to eat pretty clean and get almost all my calories from good foods. this keeps me pretty lean so i only really need about 10 weeks to get really shredded for a contest. i have a cheat meal once a week usually for dinner on sunday but even then its nothing too crazy. if i go to crazy on the cheat meals and have like a whole pizza the sodium will make me hold too much water and make my blood pressure go through the roof. the last time i ate a whole pizza as a cheat meal i almost had to go to the hospital the next day because of my blood pressure. i thought my head was going to explode. i only eat steak once or twice per week for dinner i dont eat tons of red meat because my cholestrol levels are already pretty I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.ed from the gear. people need to know that getting huge is just about being consistent. take a lot of gear eat a lot of clean food train hard and dont stop for years and youll end up huge everything else is genetics which is out of your control anyway.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow sounds good to me where do i sign up? O wait I have to pay for all that... I guess I will just work on being average then ha!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So heres basically what I do in a normal training day in the offseason...enjoy lol

7:00AM - Wake up, drink 2 scoops of BCAA's, pin 5iu GH, take 50mcg t3

7:30AM - pin 10iu humalog IM, eat 60g whey isolate, 2 cups oats, 1 cup strawberries

9:30AM - pin 100mg injectable dbol, 100mg TNE, 15iu humulin-R subq, eat 1 cup oats, 2 cups egg whites

10:30 AM - 40g whey isolate, 75g carb powder

11:00AM - train while drinking gatorade mixed with 20g whey isolate, 50g carb powder, 2 scoops BCAA's, 10g creatine

12:00PM - done training, immediately inject 10iu GH IM or IV (i hate doing it IV so sometimes i just pussy out and do it IM lol)

12:30PM - 10iu humalog IM with my post workout shake of 80g whey isolate, 100g carb powder

2:30PM - 8oz chicken breast, 2 cups grits or white rice

5:00PM - up to 16oz of chicken/turkey breast with a sweet potato (basically by this point in the day my stomach is crazy distended and i want to puke my guts out from the amount of food so i will put out about a pound of chicken or turkey and try to eat as much of it as possible without vomiting. then i eat the sweet potato when i hit a wall with the protein).

Thats a lot of fucking slin

And see bolded sections... he had only eaten 2 food meals by the time he said he was ready to puke from eating too much?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah that much insulin for a non diabetic... I wouldnt dare recommend that to anyone without seeing how very little insulin would effect them. its dangerous shit

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like way low carbs for the amount of slin. This could very easily kill you.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like way low carbs for the amount of slin. This could very easily kill you.

^^this too... the combination is scary. the first bit seemed a normal amount for someone who uses a lot then he adds the 2nd round right when the first one is tapering off.

That's what I was thinking. Isn't 15-20iu daily pretty standard?

for someone who has used it for a bit and experimented to see how they react, yes, maybe. i would NEVER recommend 10iu to a first time user. there is a very comprehensive slin thread on here somewhere... i think most resources advocate starting with like 2iu to see how you feel then bumping it up each week by a 1-2 iu to see how you do. my experience with it is not nearly as much as some of the others around, though.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Isn't 15-20iu daily pretty standard?

i thought you said 10 for some reason... i would still think 15-20 to be pretty high for your average non-pro user.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should see how much slin the pros REALLY use

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

?? thats 35iu... seems pretty insane already.

i am sure some have to use more and some less but geez that is a lot.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Do tell!

Does seem like an insane amount of slin. Love the part when he goes to piss in the middle of the night and just pins another 5iu's of GH.

So much money being spent.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
?? thats 35iu... seems pretty insane already.

i am sure some have to use more and some less but geez that is a lot.
I would assume fast acting slin with every meal. Huge carbs coming in with that. I've seen guys blow the fuck up with pre contest slin.

People see these huge results and play with what they don't respect. Then they die.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found this link within the link posted. Supposed IFBB Pro just answering any questions these forum members are throwing at him.

Take a gander.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats a helluva lot of GH and Slin...

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Found this link within the link posted. Supposed IFBB Pro just answering any questions these forum members are throwing at him.

Take a gander.

Holy shit, just looking at those dosages make me cringe.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else see mike arnold on there!?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mike Arnold is full of shit

He still, like Lee Priest preach that pro genetics=pro size on low dosages

In reality, PRO SIZE=take massive amounts of gear with FEW to no sides

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
None of those numbers really surprise me sadly... There's a guy at my