any interest/input needed

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Helios Nutrition has always subscribed to the concept that if you're going to pay a premium for our services it is our responsibility to not only provide you with a diet that evolves as your needs and body evolve, but that we also provide an education so that you better understand why we make the changes we make and how to tweak your personal diet to maximize results whether working with us or not. That being said I have toyed around with writing a fairly extensive eBook outlining the "Helios Method" and the personal philosophies that I believe are important to long term success. I am curious to see if there is any interest in this, and if so, what kinds of topics you would like to see covered.

Ultimately this eBook would allow you to create and tweak your own diet, cycles, and training "the Helios way," while saving money in the long run.

I welcome any and all input and opinions.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for this. Until i had my diet done i did not realize that undereating was holding me back.

I'd be very interested in a section on meat substitutes like - when you can use egg whites, whey protein etc to substitute for meat, and what other options there are. Everytime i look at a chicken breast i just want to barf.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, keep em coming

goesto11

Reaction score
Sounds great Spongy. IMHO, it's obligatory that fad diets (paleo, south beach, rave, etc) get discussed: the good the bad and the complete garbage.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What will the logo on the cover of it look like???????

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested. I know diet is what is holding me back. Not sure if it can be addressed in book format, but I travel so much on land and by water and for unpredictable lengths of time, I need to be able to substitute easy to make or pre made foods that will come close to hitting my Macros.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested. I know diet is what is holding me back. Not sure if it can be addressed in book format, but I travel so much on land and by water and for unpredictable lengths of time, I need to be able to substitute easy to make or pre made foods that will come close to hitting my Macros.

That's a great point. One thing that helped me tremendously when using spongy's services was the list of substitutions he gives. So you know the rough macro's for a whole variety of foods. Maybe like a glossary of foods with macro's at 4 and 8 ounce portions or something?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yessir... i think even though diet is preached like a religion on most AAS/BB/PL centric sites many people do not take it seriously enough or understand how much of a difference it can make for them.

Some small tweaks in my diet and in a short time i put on 20lbs while dropping some significant BF% while i was only running my 200mg TRT dose. These were great gains even for someone who is on a full blast.

If people had a simple to read general outline of where to start with diet for their goals and then the option to dig in to some more comprehensive stuff about how & why it works if they would like to then you would have a winning combo on your hands for all levels of folks.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in . I thought I knew what I was doing but just couldn't get what I wanted till I got on the Helios train. I am learning more every day. I will still probably just get the diet from you. Its just so simple, eat this get results. I love you Spongy.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep it coming fellas, it is much appreciated and I'm loving the interest!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
um.... hells yeah!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A book would be great, something that lays out a foundation of basic principles, some advanced techniques.. and a book provides something that you can always look back to. I'm in

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, all past and current clients would receive the eBook for a substantial discount

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd buy it. IMO starting out with the basic diet and throwing the tweeks in there as you progress. Also, maybe how different macro percentages effect different body types and end result body composition. I would really like to see more info on meal timing. That is a big one for me. Not just knowing what to eat but when to eat it. I do a lot of traveling as well so substitutions would be a great section for me as well

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yup spong as said before, hells yeah! ill def buy it, then i can stop bugging u for my diet :)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea. What are you thinking in terms of price?

New Threads