Primo enanthate

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner Ill see if she wants to become a member on here. Maybe you can help her out with some of her dieting issues. She does pretty well but from what I can see in you avy you got it down pretty good. She gets irritated with me giving her advice all the time so maybe it would help coming from you!

lol, yes try and have her join..I would be happy to help. If not I can still help, just PM me her training and diet and we can do it that way :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the effects came on pretty quick but its been another two weeks or so and she feels great....no additional issues or sides. She did have a period....for 2 days lol and thats it. No issues with hair loss and she is getting ****ing strong as hell lol. She is enjoying what she is doing now. I dont think she plans on going any higher at this point. We switched to winny bc she didn't respond too great to var. I know its good bc my best friends wife is taking the same thing and its working great for her. Shes around 75mg per week at this point stacked with 25 mg winny daily split into two doses. Shes been on about 8 weeks at this point.

I haven't had a period in forever :) I honestly hate var except that it does make me really strong, more than winny IMO. So your wife bumped up to 75mg primo and 25mg winny?

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a period in forever :) I honestly hate var except that it does make me really strong, more than winny IMO. So your wife bumped up to 75mg primo and 25mg winny?

Yep that whats shes on right now :)

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ill have her get her shit together and pm you soon

New Threads