Primo enanthate

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's a good dosage for a woman to start out with? My wife has done winstrol and anavar and wants to make the plunge to injectables. 50mg/1 time a week or too much?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start with 25mg/ml

Always better to play safe and not sorry

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My lady friend ran it at 100mgs a weeks for 20 weeks with no issues. 50mgs Mon & Thurs.
!SHRUGS!

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shrugs your lady friend is named "thomas" and is not an acceptable reference here, asshole

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shrugs your lady friend is named "thomas" and is not an acceptable reference here, asshole

lol you fuckin kill me bro. Thanks for the advice, we will start her off slow. She takes upwards of 30mg/day on var and has very very little side effects. she seems to be one of those people who handle AAS pretty well.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
My gf just took 100mg a wk for 18wks.. only issue was lil acne and the shit hurts I guess..lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
start her at 50mg a week if you are concerned but 100mg a week is fine. Keep in mind it takes quite a while to kick in.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Mayb she's just a puss!!! Lol idk she bitches every time..

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok we will try 50mg and then bump it after bout 4 weeks if she is doing well. Thanks for everyone's feed back.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think its the enanthate that hurts is it?

I can't imagine a shot of 50mg, no matter what the oil is dosed at, would hurt much.

That said, I shoot a couple of ml's of my primo 250mg/ml and it has a fucking bite. Then again, I made it myself lol.
I tried to "frontload" my cycle...big mistake. 3ml into my VG and I thought I was gonna die.

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ive always been partial to short esters myself (im female)...never really wanted to go the long ester route. To each her own :)

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok a little update. She has been taking 50mg primo for 6 weeks now and just started 10 mg winstrol tabs. The only real side effects that she is having is some spotting, her clit is a bit bigger (which is better in my opinion and she doesn't mind it either) and she's been getting a red flushed face from time to time. Her voice is a little more scratchy but nothing bad at all.

My question is how do we know when it's too much? Like I said we don't mind the effects up to this point, but I don't want her waking up one day with a voice she can't live with or a clit that's closer to a dick lol.

I'm assuming that the dosages must have to be much greater than what she's doing....but on the other hand this is my first time messing with injects with women so I'm a little concerned. Can anyone ease my mind and tell me if you or your wife have had similar side effects?

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
As a female who has run more cycles than most guys...and I've run primo and winny dozens of times...I can honestly say your biggest worry here will be the hairline. Winny and primo just so happen to be the two compounds that do worse with my hair. It took a long time for it to finally go back to normal.

Winny causes virilization at certain doses as well...it's one of the compounds that always makes my voice change.

Long story short: I wouldn't run winny with primo. Now winny and anavar, that's a different story. Much safer and a pretty popular combo

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
And no, dosages don't HAVE to be super high for a female to notice adverse effects. Each of us react differently. I can handle big doses while I know some that can barely take 10mg var per day. It's woman dependent

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok a little update. She has been taking 50mg primo for 6 weeks now and just started 10 mg winstrol tabs. The only real side effects that she is having is some spotting, her clit is a bit bigger (which is better in my opinion and she doesn't mind it either) and she's been getting a red flushed face from time to time. Her voice is a little more scratchy but nothing bad at all.

My question is how do we know when it's too much? Like I said we don't mind the effects up to this point, but I don't want her waking up one day with a voice she can't live with or a clit that's closer to a dick lol.

I'm assuming that the dosages must have to be much greater than what she's doing....but on the other hand this is my first time messing with injects with women so I'm a little concerned. Can anyone ease my mind and tell me if you or your wife have had similar side effects?

Well first of all, what dose are you intending to go up to? I can tell you for me..I have run winny with mast, primo, NPP, test and var and mostly at 20mg ED my inject doses depending on what I was running with what never exceeded 125-150mg and nothing less than 50mg. My voice is a bit lower...I can't sing very well...my girlie part is swollen but isn't a mini dick and I have had no hair loss or breakout issues...guess I am one of the lucky ones..;)

You will never know what sides she will get until you try it. Keep in mind that shit goes back to normal once off unless maybe you are a serious female BB. :)

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the effects came on pretty quick but its been another two weeks or so and she feels great....no additional issues or sides. She did have a period....for 2 days lol and thats it. No issues with hair loss and she is getting ****ing strong as hell lol. She is enjoying what she is doing now. I dont think she plans on going any higher at this point. We switched to winny bc she didn't respond too great to var. I know its good bc my best friends wife is taking the same thing and its working great for her. Shes around 75mg per week at this point stacked with 25 mg winny daily split into two doses. Shes been on about 8 weeks at this point.

Well first of all, what dose are you intending to go up to? I can tell you for me..I have run winny with mast, primo, NPP, test and var and mostly at 20mg ED my inject doses depending on what I was running with what never exceeded 125-150mg and nothing less than 50mg. My voice is a bit lower...I can't sing very well...my girlie part is swollen but isn't a mini dick and I have had no hair loss or breakout issues...guess I am one of the lucky ones..;)

You will never know what sides she will get until you try it. Keep in mind that shit goes back to normal once off unless maybe you are a serious female BB. :)

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner Ill see if she wants to become a member on here. Maybe you can help her out with some of her dieting issues. She does pretty well but from what I can see in you avy you got it down pretty good. She gets irritated with me giving her advice all the time so maybe it would help coming from you!

New Threads