Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF is Brandon Lily doing in Syria???

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that they are not using Synthol. The first guy anyway.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never mind their religion and blame those damn STEROIDS!

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can get whatever you want in the middle east right off the shelf. Fuck em let em all kill each other, none of our business. Are we the only Country that has to have a civil war to sort things out?

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck those Syrian bastards. A bullet to their heads mayb they will deflate and they can b real ghost. Fucking cowards.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They can pump all the juice and flex all the muscles they want, but when that first real bullet from a real military comes flying over their heads they'll be playing a different tune. Hell, I'd even take our National Guard over them bumbs in a combat situation any day!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fucking scumbags, i would agree let them kill each other except they are using chemical weapons, chemicals don't care if they kill a baby of a soldier, chemicals are terrible weapons, imagine someone pouring bleach in your eyes and choking you, while you puke and shit yourself.i don't want are guys in another war but we could do a lot with air assets to destroy their chemical assets

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fucking scumbags, i would agree let them kill each other except they are using chemical weapons, chemicals don't care if they kill a baby of a soldier, chemicals are terrible weapons, imagine someone pouring bleach in your eyes and choking you, while you puke and shit yourself.i don't want are guys in another war but we could do a lot with air assets to destroy their chemical assets

Don't see the difference if they're killed by bombs, bullets or gas, same end result. Idon't believe syrian govt did it. wh ywould they do it when they know the whole worlds watching? seems more likely al quaida did it as a propaganda move as they're getting their asses kicked. regardless fuck em , not one more American Military casualty or tax dollar for these ragheads .

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck it. Let them kill each other ....God will sort it out.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was retarded. Fat guys with synthol in their arms?

New Threads