The great Casey Viator has passed.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
new casey.jpg

I found out through POB, R.I.P. big guy.

goesto11

Reaction score
Lame. Any discussion on what the cause was?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was one of the greats!

If you havent already, read up on him some. He was part of a study at a university in colorado where he was able to gain something like 60lbs of LBM over a month or something (dont have the specifics in front of me) many think the testing was rigged because it was run by the guy who made the equipment. He was coming back off an injury and hadnt trained in a while and basically did nothing but train on the (nautilus?) machines. They said there was no gear involved.
Gear or no gear it was a crazy transformation and I am sorry to hear he is gone.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A great has passed. Sad indeed

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was one of the greats!

If you havent already, read up on him some. He was part of a study at a university in colorado where he was able to gain something like 60lbs of LBM over a month or something (dont have the specifics in front of me) many think the testing was rigged because it was run by the guy who made the equipment. He was coming back off an injury and hadnt trained in a while and basically did nothing but train on the (nautilus?) machines. They said there was no gear involved.
Gear or no gear it was a crazy transformation and I am sorry to hear he is gone.

the colorodo experiment sponsored by Arthur jones promoting his nautilus equipment..the trick? Jones told Casey to come out to colorado when he got his bodyweight down to 160...basically sever ketosis..then when Casey showed up, he started him on thousands of calories/hundreds of grams of protein and had Casey train on his equipment..supposedly packing on 52 lbs of muscle, in one month, Jones claimed it was his equipment, Casey wrote a book, 'casey comes clean' where he admitted he would sneak free weights in whenever Jones wasn't looking.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My skinny frame can go from 207 to over 245 in 5 weeks, so a guy of his size and experience I don't doubt it's possible.

Casey was huge, as you can see in the pic (link) he was massive as they get.

RIP mass man.

Reaction score
choose this machiene,and develop your body.
tr

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only 62, heart attack

New Threads