Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahhaha....WHATEVER!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Girls or women? There's a difference but yeah I hear ya.

"Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think that is nuff said.. I have no idea what you mean.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Female instinct constantly checks the male for weakness, they don't even know they're doing it. Combine that instinct with all the media shoves down their throat and the expectations involved and you have what they call a ****ing bitch.

I have a good one, still a PITA at times but she holds her own and takes zero shit. She has boundaries, always has and more than knows some things just are not right no matter what this current bunch of bullshit says. The best about her is what she wouldn't do, in todays world of anything goes I find her priceless.

But yes I've know my share of shady split tails.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And you're supposed to be sensitive and understanding. As a guy all i want is food, exercise, sex and sleep. Maybe a few extra doses of sex each day. But women want us to talk to them and discuss their feelings and validate their emotions. My brain copes with about 10 seconds of this before going into emergency shutdown. At that point im reduced to saying "Uh huh, yes, how did that make you feel, Uh huh, yes, that must have been terrible, Uh huh yes - baby you look real hot - wanna go to bed?????"

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The ones that swallow are legit, g2g, the real deal and so forth!

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And you're supposed to be sensitive and understanding. As a guy all i want is food, exercise, sex and sleep. Maybe a few extra doses of sex each day. But women want us to talk to them and discuss their feelings and validate their emotions. My brain copes with about 10 seconds of this before going into emergency shutdown. At that point im reduced to saying "Uh huh, yes, how did that make you feel, Uh huh, yes, that must have been terrible, Uh huh yes - baby you look real hot - wanna go to bed?????"

That sounds like a good girl, im talking about shady girls, like gold diggers, strippers, and the secret weird ones too.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good girl, im talking about shady girls, like gold diggers, strippers, and the secret weird ones too.

mmm, i've only ever had the one woman so i wouldnt know. Shes a keeper though. She rocks my world after 23 years of marriage.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience - but - the great thing is you are young enough to move on and find another hot girl - there are plenty to date.

As with anything in life, the more experience you get, the better at spotting a trainwreck from a mile away you will become. If you are looking for a keeper, you will learn what to look for.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mmm, i've only ever had the one woman so i wouldnt know. Shes a keeper though. She rocks my world after 23 years of marriage.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience - but - the great thing is you are young enough to move on and find another hot girl - there are plenty to date.

As with anything in life, the more experience you get, the better at spotting a trainwreck from a mile away you will become. If you are looking for a keeper, you will learn what to look for.

Im to old and wise to get my heart broken or anything like that, girls just shady creatures that troll the earth most of the time.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** yeah they are. Just split up with my ex fiancé a month ago because she was spendin all my mullah, constantly bitching, and threw some of my ****in gear away..

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again for the gentlemen in the cheap seats.
If it flies, floats, or ****s, RENT IT!!!!!!
!SHRUGS!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh my.............................................seems that there is one common denominator and that would be you! If they are ALL shady, you might want to look in the mirror...just sayin (with love)

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Relationships are similar to working out....you tend to get out what you put in. I know a lot of guys (and girls) put a great deal more effort on the superficial side of the equation....is he/she hot....does he make a lot of money....is the sex great......how does she reflect on me to others I know (arm candy).

Having been around the block more than once I have to admit I still have not gotten it right. It's a balance of the superficial with the more important aspects such as building a family, having people in your life that love you unconditionally, and yes having someone in your life who you love more than yourself. Don't worry guys my estro is in check but when you find the right person she is far from shady.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will say that my Ex was/is shady. She is a psychological mess Bipolar, depressed, anxiety ect........ Ooops forgot BITCH!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they have nice tits and a round ass and.. Love taking a pounding then fukk it, let them be shady, don't pay them any mind.

New Threads