2nd planned cycle

Reaction score
Hey all members. I plan on hitting my second cycle this year in november. My first one this year consisted of sustanon, test and dianabol at 30 mg. Diet, training os in order. Im 166cm, 86kg and 14% bf

My goal is to build muscle in a lean manner. I plan on using test cypionate because it was given to me although I would prefer to take test prop. I will stack this with tren ace as it is more effective than tren enanthate.

week 1 - 10 test cypionate 500 mg
week 2 - 8 test cypionate 500 mg, tren ace 80mg eod
week 2 - 4 clen 40 mcg - 80mcg
week 6 - 8 clen 80 mcg - 120mcg
week 5 - 10 wiiny 50 mg (last 5 weeks - winny 50 ed)

Pct.
Hcg during cycle
Clomid
Nolvadex.

What are your views / recommendations on this cycle and is there anything you would change.

Thanks in advance.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Ur first run with tren? U kept it with ace which is smart if so.. clen is only thing tht kinda stands out to me.. usually ppl use for 2 wks jump off then back on.. may wanna try a shorter ester of test so it all kicks together..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, Mate!

For a 2nd cycle, I might encourage you to add just one more compound to your stack - eg. if you're set on running Tren then stack your Test Cyp with your Tren Ace and for now skip the Winny and Clen. This will allow you to get a sense of how your body responds to Tren, rather than having to decide if the sides you're experiencing are from the Winny, the Clen, the Tren or some combination of the three.

Good luck with the cycle!

Reaction score
Agreed with Savage. I'd drop the clen for sure. If you want to keep the winny in there I would take a good five weeks to see how your body responds to tren, then consider adding winny for weeks 6-10.

Reaction score
I was also told to bridge the winny rather at week 10. You think running tren on my second cycle is worth it?

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would think that cycle would be good if you were using prop, but with cyp it might be more beneficial running 12-14 weeks. I find personally that the effects of the test with a longer ester only begin to show in week 4-5.

Great advice from NS.

At 166 and and 86kg you would look pretty solid mate. Good luck

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Only your 2nd cycle and your going to run Tren?

How about smarting up a bit and do a Test/Mast/Var or something like that.

Every single one of you should be ball kicked for not addressing him running Tren on just his 2nd Cycle.

Reaction score
My height weight is there and im 21 years old. I think im looking for trouble taking tren. Upping the dosage of test might be better than adding such a heavy compund like tren. The answer I cant get anywhere is what would be decent to add with test as my second cycle and at what dosage

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My height weight is there and im 21 years old. I think im looking for trouble taking tren. Upping the dosage of test might be better than adding such a heavy compund like tren. The answer I cant get anywhere is what would be decent to add with test as my second cycle and at what dosage

The trouble with taking tren at this point isn't because the sides can be tough to manage, but that at 21 years old you will likely not recover from the cycle. 19-nor's like tren and deca shut down your HPTA very hard. Recovery is long, slow and miserable. If the goal for this cycle is to get real lean, maybe consider boldenone for the aerobic benefits and dial up the cardio. Or plan a long cycle with moderate test and a good amount of Primo.

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ur first run with tren? U kept it with ace which is smart if so.. clen is only thing tht kinda stands out to me.. usually ppl use for 2 wks jump off then back on.. may wanna try a shorter ester of test so it all kicks together..
And when it kicks, you'll know it.

Reaction score
Taking tren out of the equation because its just going to mess my hormones to much and the pct im going to have to take is ovidrel, t3 and arimidex to eliminate any effect estrogen might have on fat storage. And plus, tren can put a shit load of stress on the kidneys.

My gathered output:

week 1-10 test cyp 250 mg per week (keep bloat and weight down, looking for the leaner look than bulk)
week 1-8 masteron (need to research dosage first)
week 10-15 winny at 40mg /day
week 15 PCT

this look alright?

Reaction score
forgot to mention that i will be using Ketotifen which will prevent beta-2 receptor down-regulation. Can run clen without any cycle. the beauty of ketotifen....

New Threads