Jennings Man Pleads Guilty to Importing and Distributing Anabolic Steroids

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LAKE CHARLES, La. –United States Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced that Regan Chase Benoit, 25, of Jennings, La., pleaded guilty Thursday before U.S. District Judge Patricia Minaldi to importation and possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

According to the evidence presented at the guilty plea, on May 24, 2012 U.S. Postal workers inspected a package from China and discovered that it contained one kilogram of anabolic steroid powder. The address on the package was for a Jennings residence. On May 30, 2013, authorities observed a woman picking up the parcel from the post office in Jennings. After detaining the woman, she told authorities the package was for Benoit. Benoit was questioned by police and admitted to importing steroid tablets and powder from China. He admitted that after receiving the drugs, he liquefied them and placed them in vials for distribution.

Benoit faces up to 10 years in prison, a $500,000 fine, and two years of supervised release for both counts. Sentencing has been set for December 5, 2013.

Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and the Jennings Police Department conducted the investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brett L. Grayson is prosecuting the case.

sCvmN8B.jpg

xvH7pUE.jpg

g1QTx4u.jpg

6MO9oVq.jpg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
poor bastard...You can see in his eyes he is scared to go away

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The pack was held for a year.............?

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The pack was held for a year.............?

That was written by the DOJ. It may be a typo.

Code:
http://www.justice.gov/usao/law/news/wdla20130906C.html

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol none of these guys are big. I dont know why a big dude pops in mind when i think steroid dealer.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol none of these guys are big. I dont know why a big dude pops in mind when i think steroid dealer.

not everyone whos sells juice uses it..Just like a crack dealer they dont smoke it

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was written by the DOJ. It may be a typo.

Code:
http://www.justice.gov/usao/law/news/wdla20130906C.html

Common sense tells me any pack sitting is at least getting logged if not tested, otherwise they would fly right thru. I read it as: on May 24, 2012 Postal workers confirmed the package contained a kilo of steroid powder, how many days they held it, they don't want that info known.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its gotts be the weight and then it gets an xray and looks like coke, poor bastard is NOT a criminal!!!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many resources would it take to watch a prostitute turn a trick, score her dope, track that street dealer to a main supplier and bust some real criminals!

DoriDori

Reaction score
Doesn't look like he dabbled in his product. Should have cause he's fresh meat in prison.

New Threads