symptons of aromatization - Help

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm having a little bit of a problem.
I was doing my TRT dose of 200mg/week with no AIs, normal Estradial, and no symptoms.
Then I started combining it with Masteron 100mg EOD and HCG 250IU twice/week.
I know it's contradictory to the nature of Masteron, but I've been getting symptoms of aromatization like sore nipples and a small lump. I'm freaking out, so I stopped the Masteron.
I had some Aromasin 12.5 around, but last time I took that dose, I bottomed out.
Guys, could please share some help and advice?
I'm going to get my E levels any day.
My Dr. is an idiot who won't prescribe AI's.
Although, at 200mg, I was fine without them until recently.
Thanks

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take 25mg exemestane immediately, then take the same dose ed until your nipple tenderness goes away. PM me the name of the lab you purchased your masteron from.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I have the opposite effect with mast. I didn't even take AI with last cycle on mast. I love the stuff. Every compound is different for every person but I don't know if I would trust the quality of your mast. Not trying to step on toes but its normally the shit.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not the mast it's the HCG. It will spike your e2 levels. Stay on the mast and get your e leveled out with stane and bloodwork. You'll be fine though.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is the doc's reason for not prescribing an AI? Does he not understand how estrogen is formed?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As colt said HCG will bump your Estro. Though i'd imagine that the mast would be enough to take care of that.....

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have found 12.5 eod will keep MY est under control, remember we are all different

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As colt said HCG will bump your Estro. Though i'd imagine that the mast would be enough to take care of that.....

For what its worth, not in my case.

When i was running masteron last year i still had to run Adex to keep my E undercontrol. Before i started taking an AI my E was at 200 and my Blood Pressure skyrocketed to 170/110 - im normally around 110/60. That was on 600mg Test and 600mg Masteron. The mast was not sufficient to manage my E. And proviron is the same - i love the way it makes me feel but its no good for E management at least for me.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 200mg of Pharma grade of Test C weekly would put my E2 levels to around 65, I also agree that your HCG it's aggravating your E2 levels.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HCG does the same to me every time, I even get a few pimples. I would keep the Mast going.

IDK how many times it is stated here: Always have AI in hand prior to running any gear. With that said take AI ASAP, the lumps will go away. I've had lumps many times, they go away.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
It's not the mast it's the HCG. It will spike your e2 levels. Stay on the mast and get your e leveled out with stane and bloodwork. You'll be fine though.
Absolutely right My estro shot thru the roof using HCG but 25mg of stane eod did the trick

New Threads