Thanks

Humulin-R questions

Been doing a lot of reading up on slin and it's got very interested. I know that this is nothing to play with and when done incorrectly it can lead to serious consequences. I can get humulin-r over the counter so if/when i run it, this is what it will be. I typically train in the evening and know humalog would be better but you take what you can get right? I know that the R peaks about 1.5-2 hours after pin so i was considering doing it at the gym right before i start working out. I will have a shake approximately 15 minutes after injection. For this shake would like a scoop of protein blended in orange juice be sufficient so long as i am over 10g carbs per iu? The R peaks at about 2 hours so at that point after injection i would have a carb heavy meal with no fats. At this point what amount of carbs is considered to be safe? I know safe is just that, safe. I would most likely far exceed this safe range.

Thanks ahead for any input and advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    for log get dextrose, you need something lightening fast.

dont start @ 10iu. ive only done 5 and it hits pretty hard so im just getting use to it and how my body responds. Any humalin will peak much slower than any log. The OTC stuff can take up to 5-6hrs so beware and dont use at night until you know how you respond and get comfortable with it.

Thanks
    I got dextrose and maltodextrin straight off amazon. Ordered it a few days ago and should arrive any day. Was pretty cheap. You can get a 10lb container for about $20-30.

Im looking at getting some Humalin-R once my carbs arrive to give it a try...

So creek - how many days a week are you planning on doing slin? I was thinking 3 days a week like Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    The OTC stuff can take up to 5-6hrs so beware
    ^^^^^THIS
    Do not just take what you can get. I have decided not to run the Humulin-R because i can only workout at night (i get up at 3-3:30AM)

I have a quick initial peak at about 30min then again around 1.5-2 hours.

But my concern it I have hear of this shit bringing in another wave on people somehow so if it can stay active up to 6 hours i want it OUT OF ME before i close my eyes at night... which is fairly early.

I would keep searching for the shorter version...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AndroSport For This Useful Post:

Tinbeater36 (07-25-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    if you do use it try it out on a saturday/sun so you can have all day to chill and gauge the effects.

Thanks
    I get up at 6.30 and workout at about 7.45am - so for me the timing is not so much of an issue. My latest workout is on Sunday at about 11:15am. I was going to start low with the dose just to see what its like before making a decision about ramping up. At this point there is little risk of me falling asleep and going hypo unless i dont eat enough carbs...