Thanks

Downstairs discomfort

So I'm 1 week into dbol 25mgED. Yesterday I felt some signs of swollen prostate: felt like I had to pee or poo every frequently but hardly anything came out. I'm also taking finesteride 1mg. Wednesday I felt what seemed to be some hormonal imbalance, so in fear I took 30 mg nolva before bed. Anyways, took 3x dose of Sal palmetto to help prostate and 2 hours later the tip of my penis started hurting and prostate swelled up again. I couldn't sleep a wink. This is my first anabolic (no test; wife isn't open to pinning yet) and its making me want to stop. This morning the pain is gone. Anyone else felt that?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts
    A dbol only cycle is a no no. You should be using test as a base blah blah blah!!!! I'm sure you know this but dont care so......

As far a prostate issues I've never had a problem on cycle or off.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    A dbol only cycle is a no no. You should be using test as a base blah blah blah!!!! I'm sure you know this but dont care so......

As far a prostate issues I've never had a problem on cycle or off.

You're right, I should. My wife just doesn't understand this!!!! Haha. I'm warming her up to the idea. I must have test!!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts
    If I come off I get prostate issues. Feels like I can't finish a piss. Like I always have to go.

How old are you?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    26. No health issues. My Blood pressure is high end of normal. I don't see how 25mg of dbol, preworkout, can upset my prostate only a week into cycle.

Thanks
    I get massive prostate issues only while hormones change. Im only 26 also. Once im stabilised its good. When i come off its exactly the same.

I even become highly susceptable to what feels like UTIs during this stage. I never had them before in my life.

What DF said.
    I do now what others won't. So I can have later what others can't

Elite
    Thanks
    Pumpkin seed oil works better for the prostate than saw palmetto in my opinion. Testosterone, like breakfast, is the most important meal of the day.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RedLang View Post
    I get massive prostate issues only while hormones change. Im only 26 also. Once im stabilised its good. When i come off its exactly the same.

I even become highly susceptable to what feels like UTIs during this stage. I never had them before in my life.

What DF said.
    Yes that's exactly what it feels like. Today I feel fine. It's like I was adjusting to the changes. I actually have a slight "high" or just feel good emotionally and I'm at work with a chub on. All my coworkers are old ladies, gotta keep it under control haha.

Thanks
    By hormones shift times, i have problems for around a fortnight - weeks 2/3 to around 4/5. Its a pain in the ass but disappears once its stable.
    I do now what others won't. So I can have later what others can't

Thanks
    Remember that it's ONLY increased estrogen that causes prostate problems

HOWEVER! The prevalent thought was that DHT was the main cause of prostate issues...

Thats why docs kill testosterone productions as therapy (which is stupid-low test=prostate issues)

The reason being, testosterone aromatizes to estrogen, and causes issues:

Estradiol causes rapid accumulation of cAMP in human prostate
    http://www.pnas.org/content/91/12/5402.short

However, BPH increases in prevalence as men age, at precisely the stage of life when plasma androgens are decreasing.
    -Run test to help create DHT (or any compound that increases SHGB..DHT based compounds may even prevent-just a guess at the latter)

-run a strong aromatase inhibitor

-anti-estrogens were not shown to help the prostate..but an AI/AE combo SHOULD help more

I still can't believe people take "prostate supps" or "liver supps"...they don't do shit

I'm just glad I've never had prostate/liver/etc problems

estrogens have long been suspected to be important in BPH, but a direct effect on the human prostate has never been demonstrated.
    We show that estradiol, but not dihydrotestosterone...produce an 8-fold increase in intracellular cAMP in human BPH tissue
    This increase is not blocked by an antiestrogen and is not provoked by an estrogen (diethylstilbestrol) that does not bind to SHBG, thus excluding the classic estrogen receptor as being operative in these events.
    Conversely, dihydrotestosterone...completely negates the effect of estradiol.
    Thus, we have shown a cell-specific, powerful, nontranscriptional effect of estradiol on the human prostate.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DoriDori View Post
    26. No health issues. My Blood pressure is high end of normal. I don't see how 25mg of dbol, preworkout, can upset my prostate only a week into cycle.
    Everyone is DIFFERENT

Hell, dbol only was used back in the 60s by some without issue...

It's your genetics-you take the hand your dealt and work with it!

Eg I get no sides or health issues, but tren makes me lethargic as **** post-400/500mg..thus I save money and never run tren

Its annoying how it takes time to experiment huh Dori?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Everyone is DIFFERENT

Hell, dbol only was used back in the 60s by some without issue...

It's your genetics-you take the hand your dealt and work with it!

Eg I get no sides or health issues, but tren makes me lethargic as **** post-400/500mg..thus I save money and never run tren

Its annoying how it takes time to experiment huh Dori?
    True! Thanks, man. Ill give something that doesn't aromatize, like anavar, next and see how the prostate reacts. Ill for sure have some aromasin on hand for when I do a test E cycle.