Steroid Insight is Moving/Changing

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The reasoning behind the change is understandable. I do fear some of our brothers may be lost in the transition.

I don't know if you would at least be able to leave a page on this domain that explains the move and gives the new domain if even for a short time.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can we limit the time PFM has at the new site? Or DF maybe? Then, and only then, will I consider making the move over.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can we limit the time PFM has at the new site? Or DF maybe? Then, and only then, will I consider making the move over.

You and the ACLU, NAACP and Al Sharpton get off my ass.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL PFM & GK are like Batman and Joker. Do they get to take turns playing Joker ?

Question: Is that the reason for censoring F*U*C*K.

Question #2: Can Tiller come back under the name of "SIRagDoll" ?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL PFM & GK are like Batman and Joker. Do they get to take turns playing Joker ?

Question: Is that the reason for censoring F*U*C*K.

Question #2: Can Tiller come back under the name of "SIRagDoll" ?

GQ is currently working on a blow up doll with a optional upgrade package that picks lettuce.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And it will jelq for you as well.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I have folks asking me about regular training routines, diet etc I always would refer them to the other site..
Referring them to steroidinsight would be like just telling them I'm a juice head.. Sure I'm not the only one in this situation... Also many folks into fitness searching for info might be turned off by the drugs...
This was a great idea, I see the site going on to the next level..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree with Gstacker, I got some buddies who could benifit from these forums but most wont go to a site with the word steroid in it.. this change should def pick up more traffic

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
When I have folks asking me about regular training routines, diet etc I always would refer them to the other site..
Referring them to steroidinsight would be like just telling them I'm a juice head.. Sure I'm not the only one in this situation... Also many folks into fitness searching for info might be turned off by the drugs...
This was a great idea, I see the site going on to the next level..

I think having the word steroid or steroids in the name of a form is a real bad idea and said so when we were voting for names of the site.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been here longer than any of you. I say the site should be called "ShootSteroidsInYourFace.com"

On a serious note I've nearly throwny iPad and/or iPhone across a room if someone walked by and I was checking out "SteroidInsight.com".

Almost would prefer to be caught looking at "PFMinPanties.com"

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not jumping on the wagon. I don't like it. I am not sure why yet but it give me a creepy feeling. When a person comes here, they know what to expect. That in turn helps us out with the new person. Now we will be the ones that are uneasy. I guess I am just a "if itsnot broke don't fix it" kind of person.
Just my .02
S4L

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not jumping on the wagon. I don't like it. I am not sure why yet but it give me a creepy feeling. When a person comes here, they know what to expect. That in turn helps us out with the new person. Now we will be the ones that are uneasy. I guess I am just a "if itsnot broke don't fix it" kind of person.
Just my .02
S4L

Or maybe "change" frightens you, in which case I will be happy to extend Guerillakilla(GK, GQ) myself , and 2 other members from the time zones I haven't covered to get you round the clock support. That's what we do here.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And thank you for acknowledging my multiple personas.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or maybe "change" frightens you, in which case I will be happy to extend Guerillakilla(GK, GQ) myself , and 2 other members from the time zones I haven't covered to get you round the clock support. That's what we do here.

I knew I could count on you guys.
You are right I am a creature of habit.
Maybe you guys could have you own section for support.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please dont encourage him steel.

Please.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It could be like Georgia's gentlemen's club. A section for people that need counciling . Ben and GK could be the Dr's and PFM could be the Mod.

New Threads