Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts

Matthysse vs Garcia

Can't wait to watch "The Machine" fight Danny Garcia on the the Mayweather-Alvarez undercard. This fight should be way better than the main event. If you've never watched Lucas Matthysse fight, you are missing out. The dude comes to hurt people and end fights quickly. 32 of his 34 wins come by KO. Love watching this dude fight. Garcia is one of boxings best young fighters, very skilled, so glad they made this fight...should be ****in awesome.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 Times in 507 Posts
    Garcia is tough however Matthysse is the better fighter and Mayweather should handle Alvarez in 12.

Thanks
    I already bought the fight. $74.99!?!!!!?!?? Are u kidding me? ouch! I guess. I couldnt argue because I gotta watch it. Boxing is still more exciting for me to watch instead of guys rollin around on the mat. Love this shit! I hope Mayweather knocks out the red headed non english speaking punk. Floyds speed is the best Ive ever seen bar none. TMT
    !SHRUGS!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts
    Already fired up for fight night....a day of drinking beer and watching college football...followed by a night of drinking whisky and watching boxing. It don't get no better that that!!! No wife, and no work!!!

Thanks
    Ill keep an eye out for this machine you speak of I don't dubt this will be better than the main event...
    I got a couple bets local I'm giving 2 to 1 for mayweather its a lock so I can't pass up free money..
    Might take a day trip to Nevada and place a nice bet there if I can't get anymore action here but last I checked mayweather was at -250 eh... Deft looking forward for tonight..