Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Elite creekrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 44 Times in 30 Posts

    Gambit and Resurgence Busted

    Saw on another board that supposedly Gambit and Resurgence have been busted. The info came from a reliable vet there and according to him the 2 that were busted are cooperating with LE.

  2. #2
    Elite TheExperiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
    I never used either one but they were said to have had good gear. Sucks to hear they got busted but that is how the cookie crumbles in this game. I'm sure they are trying to get less time added to their sentence.
    I love Deca and Test.

  3. #3
    Senior Member 502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    uder some weights
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 58 Times in 51 Posts

    snitching

    Talking is not the proper way to handle things. I sure hope if any of my people get busted they don't give my name! I understand they want less time, but they need to realize they are the ones who took the chance to get busted, the customers supported their life monetarily and in return expected good gear and to stay discreet even if busted by le. Sources, don't snitch your customer base out if you get busted, you provide the gear, yet the customers support you, pay your bills, etc. I'd never snitch on my sources, in return I expect my sources to not snitch on me if they are busted, that's a chance we take. take your damn time and serve it honorably. can't stand a damn snitch!
    we release our test by pushing the plunger down- losieloos

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    smack dab middle good ole usa
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Originally Posted by 501s finest View Post
    Talking is not the proper way to handle things. I sure hope if any of my people get busted they don't give my name! I understand they want less time, but they need to realize they are the ones who took the chance to get busted, the customers supported their life monetarily and in return expected good gear and to stay discreet even if busted by le. Sources, don't snitch your customer base out if you get busted, you provide the gear, yet the customers support you, pay your bills, etc. I'd never snitch on my sources, in return I expect my sources to not snitch on me if they are busted, that's a chance we take. take your damn time and serve it honorably. can't stand a damn snitch!
    Its a chance we all take. But I promise this when they snitch it comes up in court papers. Im a real big proponate you steal cut hand off, you rape you get ass raped back. You snitch I find you cut your tongue out. Problem solved

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to katelly For This Useful Post:

    502 (12-16-2013)

  6. #5
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    If your ever arrested your better off not talking to anyone but a lawyer. If you talk they just charge you.

  7. #6
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts
    Originally Posted by heyUGB View Post
    If your ever arrested your better off not talking to anyone but a lawyer. If you talk they just charge you.

    Make an intro thread ...we wanna learn some stuff about you.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  8. #7
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Make an intro thread ...we wanna learn some stuff about you.
    Ill make one when I know what to put

  9. #8
    Elite TheExperiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Make an intro thread ...we wanna learn some stuff about you.
    lmao

    yaya cracks me up lol
    I love Deca and Test.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ive heard this also and I loved resurgence, guess ill look else where

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    sitting on the 5th
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Dont get me started on le but just know you have rights. Never Speak to LE. Theyre talking to you only to build their case.

  12. #11
    Elite motown1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    with the unicorns
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanks
    1,747
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 987 Posts
    I just got some communication from someone that at least pushes the Resurgance gear in late November. Said they were laying super low as to appear retired. Probably should stay away. Hate starting over trying to find someone.

Similar Threads

  1. Resurgence labs
    By TheGhost in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 11:29 PM
  4. Australian busted for steroids
    By Stacked in forum Steroids In the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •