Gambit and Resurgence Busted

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw on another board that supposedly Gambit and Resurgence have been busted. The info came from a reliable vet there and according to him the 2 that were busted are cooperating with LE.

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never used either one but they were said to have had good gear. Sucks to hear they got busted but that is how the cookie crumbles in this game. I'm sure they are trying to get less time added to their sentence.

Reaction score
snitching

Talking is not the proper way to handle things. I sure hope if any of my people get busted they don't give my name! I understand they want less time, but they need to realize they are the ones who took the chance to get busted, the customers supported their life monetarily and in return expected good gear and to stay discreet even if busted by le. Sources, don't snitch your customer base out if you get busted, you provide the gear, yet the customers support you, pay your bills, etc. I'd never snitch on my sources, in return I expect my sources to not snitch on me if they are busted, that's a chance we take. take your damn time and serve it honorably. can't stand a damn snitch!

Reaction score
Talking is not the proper way to handle things. I sure hope if any of my people get busted they don't give my name! I understand they want less time, but they need to realize they are the ones who took the chance to get busted, the customers supported their life monetarily and in return expected good gear and to stay discreet even if busted by le. Sources, don't snitch your customer base out if you get busted, you provide the gear, yet the customers support you, pay your bills, etc. I'd never snitch on my sources, in return I expect my sources to not snitch on me if they are busted, that's a chance we take. take your damn time and serve it honorably. can't stand a damn snitch!

Its a chance we all take. But I promise this when they snitch it comes up in court papers. Im a real big proponate you steal cut hand off, you rape you get ass raped back. You snitch I find you cut your tongue out. Problem solved

Reactions: 502

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
If your ever arrested your better off not talking to anyone but a lawyer. If you talk they just charge you.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your ever arrested your better off not talking to anyone but a lawyer. If you talk they just charge you.

Make an intro thread ...we wanna learn some stuff about you.

Reaction score
Ive heard this also and I loved resurgence, guess ill look else where

Reaction score
Dont get me started on le but just know you have rights. Never Speak to LE. Theyre talking to you only to build their case.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I just got some communication from someone that at least pushes the Resurgance gear in late November. Said they were laying super low as to appear retired. Probably should stay away. Hate starting over trying to find someone.

New Threads