Thanks

Training for a show

So recently I was talkin to a ifbb Pro and he told me when he preps for a show his training stays the same, heavy weight 8-12reps but he adds drops sets and super sets. He said muscle is built lifting heavy and when cutting the same to hold as much as possible. Ive read that when prepping for a show that medium weight and high reps is the best because u have less of a chance of getting a injury. Would love people experience.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    are you training for a show?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    are you training for a show?
    No but its a ? Thats been on my mind for some time
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    I'm prepping for a show and I've done nothing but high high volume. 8 is my lowest rep range but I also do anywhere from 2-5 warm up set before my working sets. My warmup weight is about 90% of my working weight so by the time I get to working sets I'm fully pumped and that muscle is already fatigued. It's working like a mofo but I will also say that some people grow the best with heavy weight low volume. I know a few guys that have done shows that have never changed from heavy weight low volume. You just have to find what works best for you and your body.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I'm prepping for a show and I've done nothing but high high volume. 8 is my lowest rep range but I also do anywhere from 2-5 warm up set before my working sets. My warmup weight is about 90% of my working weight so by the time I get to working sets I'm fully pumped and that muscle is already fatigued. It's working like a mofo but I will also say that some people grow the best with heavy weight low volume. I know a few guys that have done shows that have never changed from heavy weight low volume. You just have to find what works best for you and your body.
    Thanks colt
    TRODIZZLE