Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T4 advise plz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 918 Posts

T4 advise plz

I recently swtiched my gh from rips to seros. I will say that its much dryer as I've dropped 6 pounds of water weight.

I have noticed also being more fatigued in the afternoons and I recognize this also as a side effect of gh. I've had it before when I first started over 2 years ago.

I've read that T4 helps with gh fatigue and have some ready to roll.

I am curious what exactly does T4 do and will it help with gh fatigue (also when do you take and at what dose)?
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Bump, sorry guys I accidentally put this thread in the Slin form.

I could your assistance and advise with anything you know about t4 including dosing and timing on when to take it.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    How much GH are you doing?

Ask Supra - he was using T4, i think it was 150mg per day.

Im doing 4iU split into 2x2iu and im ready for a nap around 2pm and have to fight it off until about 6pm.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    taking t3/t4 for thyroid help is common but ive never heard of it helping for fatigue

Elite
    Thanks
    I'm being prescribed synthroid T4 for having low thyroid, I told my Doctor that I felt lethargic and with no energy and I was always sleepy, he did some blood work and he found out that my thyroid was low, but I didn't tell him that I been using Rips for at least a year so he prescribe me 50mcg daily, I use 4 ius 5 days on and 2 off. I did my research and found out that HG lowers your thyroid so adding T4 is a great idea.

Thanks
    Hey stud, I also have been taking 4iu ED of seros 2iu's morning 2iu's before bed and like you could nap around 2pm everyday.

I've been taking 1/2 tab of T4 ED first thing upon waking up on empty stomach and will say I have less fatigue.

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    How much GH are you doing?

Ask Supra - he was using T4, i think it was 150mg per day.

Im doing 4iU split into 2x2iu and im ready for a nap around 2pm and have to fight it off until about 6pm.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    T4 for sure maximizes everything and gives you the most bang for your buck while running GH. Check out the information here and read for yourselves. http://thinksteroids.com/articles/th...rowth-hormone/

Thanks
    Interesting read. I'll admit I did not understand much of it but I did understand that part that said if your taking GH without T4 your wasting half of you money as well as the part about T3 by itself being a waste of time.

I did not see a dosing or timing recommendation.

Originally Posted by beasto View Post
    T4 for sure maximizes everything and gives you the most bang for your buck while running GH. Check out the information here and read for yourselves. http://thinksteroids.com/articles/th...rowth-hormone/
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts
    T4 here, running 150 mcg daily. Definitely notice more energy / less fatigue. I run 4 IUs split into two in the AM before work and two in the PM after my shift.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Hey stud, I also have been taking 4iu ED of seros 2iu's morning 2iu's before bed and like you could nap around 2pm everyday.

I've been taking 1/2 tab of T4 ED first thing upon waking up on empty stomach and will say I have less fatigue.
    Hey trans - how many mg per tab. I think supra was doing 150mg - but the amount you need may be more or less depending on your body.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    I somewhat followed the logic in that article...anyway it seems worth a shot.

I remember Vette saying T4 at 150mcg made him sweat like a whore in church, so that's where I plan on starting.

Thanks
    I am doing 150mg on empty stomach first thing upon getting up with 30mg's of liquid var.....

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Hey trans - how many mg per tab. I think supra was doing 150mg - but the amount you need may be more or less depending on your body.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    I just started t4 at 100 mcg every morning before I eat about a week ago.
    I've been running rips and hyges since April 15th. I can only run 3 iu ed of the hyges and 2 iu ed of rips in split doses. My hands just get too numb beyond that. I get fatigued mid work day and fight through it. Then get second burst of energy in the evening. I'm hoping the t4 kind of levels that out and helps sustain energy throughout the day. I'll lyk how it works for me and my experience soon

Thanks
    Exogenous hGH up-regulates the conversion of T4 to T3 in the body. Your bloodwork will probably show high T3 and Low T4. In order to make sure you have enough T4 for conversion, It is reccommended you supplement T$ when on hGH. This lack of T4 to draw from can cause lethargy in some. It certainly does me and I'm on 5iu ED of Serostims.

Thanks
    Agreed Rock.....there is a good article that beasto posted (above) that pretty much confirmed exactly what you posted. It's very good info and I am looking forwarding to seeing how long it takes to see a result. I will say I am already feeling less afternoon fatigue in one week, plus I am looking leaner (but that could be Spongy's diet, NPP/TPP cycle, or the anavar I am running ~ I love var).

Originally Posted by RockShawn View Post
    Exogenous hGH up-regulates the conversion of T4 to T3 in the body. Your bloodwork will probably show high T3 and Low T4. In order to make sure you have enough T4 for conversion, It is reccommended you supplement T$ when on hGH. This lack of T4 to draw from can cause lethargy in some. It certainly does me and I'm on 5iu ED of Serostims.
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Agreed Rock.....there is a good article that beasto posted (above) that pretty much confirmed exactly what you posted. It's very good info and I am looking forwarding to seeing how long it takes to see a result. I will say I am already feeling less afternoon fatigue in one week, plus I am looking leaner (but that could be Spongy's diet, NPP/TPP cycle, or the anavar I am running ~ I love var).
    Sorry did not see the article above, I need to change themes, my old eyes don't do good on black background LOL. I am cruising but was on the same cycle. TPP/NPP@ 400mg/wk each, 80mg anavar ed and 5 iu hGH. 200mcg of t4 made a big difference in my fatigue. and I feel it when I miss a dose too.

Also the drier serostims were causing cramps even when I was well hydrated, Taurine helped immensely.

Thanks
    We're literally running the exact same compounds.....I thought my pumps were from the var but could be the seros.......I'll definitely pick up some taurine...!

Originally Posted by RockShawn View Post
    Sorry did not see the article above, I need to change themes, my old eyes don't do good on black background LOL. I am cruising but was on the same cycle. TPP/NPP@ 400mg/wk each, 80mg anavar ed and 5 iu hGH. 200mcg of t4 made a big difference in my fatigue. and I feel it when I miss a dose too.

Also the drier serostims were causing cramps even when I was well hydrated, Taurine helped immensely.
    HRT for life!

Banned
    Thanks

You should not be taking gh before bed. Morning and post workout. Before bed will mess with your natural gh release...

Thanks
    Howdy Big, if I were 22 I'd agree with you. However, I am 47 so my natural pulse is far less than a few decades ago. Also, I workout at 8am, just 90 minutes after getting up so that would also not work for me as well.

Originally Posted by Bigwhite View Post
    You should not be taking gh before bed. Morning and post workout. Before bed will mess with your natural gh release...
    HRT for life!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts
    Howdy Big, if I were 22 I'd agree with you. However, I am 47 so my natural pulse is far less than a few decades ago. Also, I workout at 8am, just 90 minutes after getting up so that would also not work for me as well.
    Another Gray Beard here, also split mine into two pins one post workout (morning) and one before bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast