SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jimmy, u let me down ...snort

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do I get these 10 points to PM people? I mean wtf

You have 3 posts and probably don't know anyone here. What private business could you possibly have to conduct?

I would suggest you find the door if you are here to source hound. That aND spam is why we don't allow the new people to pm

Reaction score
Simple enough.. What if taking adderal is affecting my gains? Is that safe to talk about?

Reaction score
You have 3 posts and probably don't know anyone here. What private business could you possibly have to conduct?

I would suggest you find the door if you are here to source hound. That aND spam is why we don't allow the new people to pm

Wow I'm so glad you brought such insight to my life. What an eye opener. I'm forever changed by your wisdom. Here's a thought though... Unless you are actually answering my question, maybe you should shut the hell up. Yeah? Sorry I don't waste enough time with these forums to know all the ins and outs, but obviously we're all very grateful for you pointing out our shortcomings and "rookie" questions.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
stop acting like a little bitch.

Telling people to shut the hell up is a sure fire way to be heard right?

****ing idiot

Sure looks like you're just throwing a temper tantrum because he called out your intentions.
This is too complicated. Are there no reliable sources?

If you're just here looking for a source, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Wow I'm so glad you brought such insight to my life. What an eye opener. I'm forever changed by your wisdom. Here's a thought though... Unless you are actually answering my question, maybe you should shut the hell up. Yeah? Sorry I don't waste enough time with these forums to know all the ins and outs, but obviously we're all very grateful for you pointing out our shortcomings and "rookie" questions.

PillarofBallance - ad·min·is·tra·tor - a person responsible for running an organization, etc.

caseysc83 - member - a person that is new to the organization

realistically - your acting like an asshole to the one you should be grateful to and your lucky he hasn't squashed you like a piss ant.

Last edited:

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Wow I'm so glad you brought such insight to my life. What an eye opener. I'm forever changed by your wisdom. Here's a thought though... Unless you are actually answering my question, maybe you should shut that ginger mouth up. Yeah? Sorry I don't waste enough time with these forums to know all the ins and outs, but obviously we're all very grateful for you pointing out our shortcomings and "rookie" questions.

Telling POB the shut his ginger mouth is a great way to become a loved member here. Keep up the good work, stay golden.

Jk get out

Last edited:

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score

With that attitude, someone will surely open your eyes -literally- soon enough.

New Threads