Steroid Underground Forum Rules

status44

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Understood and that's how it should be keep the good sources quiet don't just throw them out for anyone to find them. I missed this forum been out of the scene just starting back at the gym and the lifestyle. After a bad divorce court looked at me as a monster till the police found out the truth my ex was a liar and used my size against me.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Need some clarification on some things

Would posting about sending payment in mail be a violation. More of a general question about the benefits or risks of sending cash in mail. Not the details of how I did it or the address. Just general discussion about it.
Please adivse thanks.

Also would asking is a certain source IE the lab name be okay? Would not be listing where I get it from just asking about the brand name and fellow members expirience with said lab. Again not posting anything about where I get it from.

Nust want to make sure i am I am following the rules. I did read them but just want to be sure!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Need some clarification on some things

Would posting about sending payment in mail be a violation. More of a general question about the benefits or risks of sending cash in mail. Not the details of how I did it or the address. Just general discussion about it.
Please adivse thanks.

Also would asking is a certain source IE the lab name be okay? Would not be listing where I get it from just asking about the brand name and fellow members expirience with said lab. Again not posting anything about where I get it from.

Nust want to make sure i am I am following the rules. I did read them but just want to be sure!

I believe discussing experience with labs are ok. I would just advise against praising such and such labs before you build up a good to around here. Obviously don't mention sources.

Cash in the mail has it's own risks like other payment methods. Just falls into mainly how much you trust the source you're going through

Chaos501

Reaction score
Seems straight forward and respectful... should be easy for most...

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A little late to the game, but read and understood!

Welcome to the UG Bodybuilding Steroid Underground Forum. This section will go relatively un-moderated with only a few exceptions. Failure to follow these rules will result in the immediate termination of your account. This will be your only warning.

Rules:
Do not discuss payment details beyond methods accepted or shipping/packaging details. By packaging we do not mean vial labels but rather types of boxes, labels or fonts of address labels etc... Anything LE might use to identify packages for scrutiny.

Do do not post price lists or live links to websites. Coded links are fine.

Respect Private Sources! If a good source respectfully requests that his name not leave your mouth, keep it that way.

Do not ever contact UGBodybuilding Staff for a source check, reference or to become a rep for your UGL/product.

Do not post identifying info of other members of this community

UGBodybuilding does not condone the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs

Keep all discussion relative to performance enhancing drugs. Drugs like Xanax and adderall are not PED's

UGBodybuilding does not endorse in any way whatsoever any source discussed in this forum. We are not liable for any harm caused by any product discussed in this forum. No attempt by UGBodybuilding staff will be made to assist you should you become the victim of a scammer. We do not verify or investigate to discover any source discussed in this forum.

Opinions and experiences - good or bad - regarding steroid sources and underground labs (UGLs) will not be censored in any way.

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this forum.

Other than that - please share your experiences, let everyone know who's scamming and who isn't, who's good and who's not.

Enjoy, be smart and be safe!

PoB and the staff of UGBB

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bumping for the new members and as a good review for the tenured members.

New Threads