Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: os1967 here

  1. #1
    Senior Member oldschool67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    n.y
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    os1967 here

    hello ladies and gents..os here from a few other boards..i see some familiar faces and hope i can be just as much a pain here as i am on the other boards!

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Originally Posted by os67 View Post
    hello ladies and gents..os here from a few other boards..i see some familiar faces and hope i can be just as much a pain here as i am on the other boards!
    Like I said in the PM you can log in with your SI credentials.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Welcome to UGBB

  4. #4
    Elite creekrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Welcome OS. nice to see you here brother

  5. #5
    Senior Member 49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome brother

  6. #6
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,308
    Thanks
    2,422
    Thanked 788 Times in 600 Posts
    Welcome to UG
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  7. #7
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Welcome man. Enjoy the place

  8. #8
    Elite transcend2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,738
    Thanks
    702
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 925 Posts
    Welcome OS, tell us a little about yourself ~ cycle history, stats, and age.
    HRT for life!

  9. #9
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,557
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    welcome to ugb

  10. #10
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,228
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts
    welcome to the board..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  11. #11
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts
    Welcome to ug.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 244 Times in 170 Posts
    Sup OS. welcome....

  13. #13
    Elite TheLupinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top of the food chain
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 550 Posts
    Welcome to The U
    I <3 My Source

  14. #14
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Welcome to our new home!

  15. #15
    Elite j2048b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere?....anywhere, everywhere!
    Posts
    3,839
    Thanks
    5,078
    Thanked 927 Times in 689 Posts
    welcome to the ug!
    "I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

    "Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

    Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

  16. #16
    Senior Member oldschool67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    n.y
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Welcome OS, tell us a little about yourself ~ cycle history, stats, and age.
    ok transcend2007, here it comes..I am 46 years old, been lifting since I was 13-14..started right after pumping iron debuted on HBO. Sidetracked like a mo-fo..anyways, my first cycle was d-bol only, aol was the main isp so i had no 'connections' and knew no better back then, would have been around 2000? I met POB around 6 years ago(seems like yesterday) and he hooked me up with so much more than bobybuilding.com and elitefitness. I was chauffered into our sites by my boy pob, met(via internet) so many good brothers and sisters. I have ran test, dbol, npp, deca, halo,drol, not all at once but pob is afraid to have me around because his dbol would be missing!! I should have chose dbol as my moniker. well, I weigh 220ish at the moment, 5'8'' i used to be 5'9 but i did lose an inch due to neck fusion(yes, you can shrink)..I love the 5x5 routine and consider it the single best program out there, for me anyway. Thanks for your interest and I hope to make plenty of good friends on UGBB!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member oldschool67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    n.y
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your welcomes..I have 30+ years in our beloved sport, weightlifting, bbing, strongman, powerlifters, olympiclifting...we are all striving to be the best at what we do.I love to help out and hopefully I can do my job here!!

  18. #18
    Elite transcend2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,738
    Thanks
    702
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 925 Posts
    Thanks for sharing OS. Great to have you on board!

    Originally Posted by oldschool67 View Post
    ok transcend2007, here it comes..I am 46 years old, been lifting since I was 13-14..started right after pumping iron debuted on HBO. Sidetracked like a mo-fo..anyways, my first cycle was d-bol only, aol was the main isp so i had no 'connections' and knew no better back then, would have been around 2000? I met POB around 6 years ago(seems like yesterday) and he hooked me up with so much more than bobybuilding.com and elitefitness. I was chauffered into our sites by my boy pob, met(via internet) so many good brothers and sisters. I have ran test, dbol, npp, deca, halo,drol, not all at once but pob is afraid to have me around because his dbol would be missing!! I should have chose dbol as my moniker. well, I weigh 220ish at the moment, 5'8'' i used to be 5'9 but i did lose an inch due to neck fusion(yes, you can shrink)..I love the 5x5 routine and consider it the single best program out there, for me anyway. Thanks for your interest and I hope to make plenty of good friends on UGBB!!
    HRT for life!

  19. #19
    Elite BigTruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    new England
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Welcome to ugbb


  20. #20
    Elite Tren4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    living the dream
    Posts
    5,065
    Thanks
    7,407
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 2,152 Posts
    I sure am glad to see you made it over here Brother.
    traps are the new abs.

Similar Threads

  1. Here's Kane joining some friends here.
    By Kane_Red_Machine in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 09:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •