Thread: proviron

Thanks

proviron

im in jordan at the moment n picked up some schering proviron .was wondering how proviron is takin. weather its better to be introduced in to a mass cycle or cutting cycle. at what dose u bros like it n for how ling. would also like to know the effect of it aswell as sides. also about to get into a drol dbol test cycle. dont know if i should at it to this cycle or wait to add it to my upcoming test mast var cycle. any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    im in jordan at the moment n picked up some schering proviron .was wondering how proviron is takin. weather its better to be introduced in to a mass cycle or cutting cycle. at what dose u bros like it n for how ling. would also like to know the effect of it aswell as sides. also about to get into a drol dbol test cycle. dont know if i should at it to this cycle or wait to add it to my upcoming test mast var cycle. any ideas?
    I think proviron is best used to sort of balance you out. It will normalize your libido and such. Say with a deca cycle that may effect your libido you would take proviron. Its not going to add mass or cut you up.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    understood pob. but i read that it does well on hardning of the muscles n helps in fatloss. wich it would be best in a cut cycle. any truth to that?

Thanks
    Proviron is helpful in stacks because of its unique ability to keep the body from turning testosterone into estrogen, thus giving the testosterone a better anabolic effect. This aids the bodybuilder in many ways. First, it helps reduce estrogenic side effects of other steroids water-retention, lowered sex drive, gynocomastia, etc. Also, Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin. its usually taken at 50mg doses daily. And used all the way through the cycle. side effects hair growth and acneId wait and add it to next cycle. your next ctcle is perfect for it. Hope that's helps you

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    understood pob. but i read that it does well on hardning of the muscles n helps in fatloss. wich it would be best in a cut cycle. any truth to that?
    truth to that

Thanks
    Originally Posted by katelly View Post
    Proviron is helpful in stacks because of its unique ability to keep the body from turning testosterone into estrogen, thus giving the testosterone a better anabolic effect. This aids the bodybuilder in many ways. First, it helps reduce estrogenic side effects of other steroids water-retention, lowered sex drive, gynocomastia, etc. Also, Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin. its usually taken at 50mg doses daily. And used all the way through the cycle. side effects hair growth and acneId wait and add it to next cycle. your next ctcle is perfect for it. Hope that's helps you
    def helps brother thanks

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I think proviron is best used to sort of balance you out. It will normalize your libido and such. Say with a deca cycle that may effect your libido you would take proviron. Its not going to add mass or cut you up.
    ^this

And with my goals, its a waste of money along with var and primo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    I think it will help a cuttling cycle. Not a ton but it's not pointless.
    Last edited by gymrat827; 09-18-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,492 Times in 4,153 Posts
    Someone forgot to mention one of its common side effects painful erections! FACK me man that shirt hurt!!

Thanks
    For your upcoming cycle, provi and mast together seems like overkill since they do the same stuff (bind to SHBG, control estro).

Elite
    Thanks
    I've been on proviron for about 1.5 months. Before I started it, I'm on TRT at 200mg/wk and I was taking 1mg Adex a week and my estro was like 46 and I've been taking 50mg proviron daily and I just had a blood test done yesterday and today I got the results, my estro is at a 7 lol it says "low" on the test, I'm right below the cut off. I can't believe it's working that good as an AI, I had heard mixed feedback some were saying it doesn't really work that well as an AI and you should still take your AI etc. but, it's working better than adex for me.

Going to cut the adex to .5 mg a week and see what happens but, I think I can probably even quit the adex. The thing is even at a 7 estro I feel great, sometimes I feel really awesome when I'm in a good mood, like over the top awesome. I'm not seeing any low estro sides, and I'm not having any joint issues. Though as I'm typing this I just realized I've been feeling some aches in my collar bone, I wonder if it's because of the low estro. Anyway when I cut adex to .5 E2 will come up a bit.

Elite
    Thanks
    Also it may just be me as I've never heard of this from others but, since I started proviron I'm hungry all the time. Sometimes right after I finish a meal and literally minutes later I'm really hungry again like I didn't even eat. I don't know if it's that or maybe since I also started cardio around the same time and I'm burning the calories and need more but, I've never felt this hungry before. I'm considering to run proviron year round, it seems to be really mild. I also feel like I'm seeing strength increase in the gym since my weights are going up but, again I don't know for sure it's that or just because I've been growing lately so naturally getting stronger.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Originally Posted by username1 View Post
    I've been on proviron for about 1.5 months. Before I started it, I'm on TRT at 200mg/wk and I was taking 1mg Adex a week and my estro was like 46 and I've been taking 50mg proviron daily and I just had a blood test done yesterday and today I got the results, my estro is at a 7 lol it says "low" on the test, I'm right below the cut off. I can't believe it's working that good as an AI, I had heard mixed feedback some were saying it doesn't really work that well as an AI and you should still take your AI etc. but, it's working better than adex for me.

Going to cut the adex to .5 mg a week and see what happens but, I think I can probably even quit the adex. The thing is even at a 7 estro I feel great, sometimes I feel really awesome when I'm in a good mood, like over the top awesome. I'm not seeing any low estro sides, and I'm not having any joint issues. Though as I'm typing this I just realized I've been feeling some aches in my collar bone, I wonder if it's because of the low estro. Anyway when I cut adex to .5 E2 will come up a bit.
    200mg a wk isnt going to require a bit AI dose. but yes, prov is going to make your AI work that much better.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts
    I dropped my AI pretty much at 250mg/5days.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,369 Times in 2,258 Posts
    No need to run Mast and Proviron.

Mast is better and they are 2 of the same so run one or the other.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!