My first experience with Superdrol results

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hefty cycle pob. what part of the cycle was the oral introduced at? how long have hou been on.

12 weeks on so far. Just over 3 more left. I started the Sdrol on Monday and the effects have been rapid.

Yep, Ive sold around 15-20 since then lol..now I'm greedy with the rest in my freezer

Yeah thanks for sharing dick... Not like I ever did anything for you :32 (8):

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob. would you say that the back pumps are just that. and rule out a kidney issue? everytime I feel back pumps. kidneys ia what I think of first.

ill be there with you next week pob. gona start either sdrol or adrol. yes, thats what will happen.
cant wait.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob. would you say that the back pumps are just that. and rule out a kidney issue? everytime I feel back pumps. kidneys ia what I think of first.

ill be there with you next week pob. gona start either sdrol or adrol. yes, thats what will happen.
cant wait.

The mechanism is not known but it's not kidneys.

However, if you have foamy urine, hypertension, and (not always) fatigue, then it very well COULD be a kidney issue

I had no kidney issues ever..and I never run orals less than 8-9 weeks and never come off injects

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 weeks on so far. Just over 3 more left. I started the Sdrol on Monday and the effects have been rapid.

Yeah thanks for sharing dick... Not like I ever did anything for you :32 (8):

My big bro shoulda said something..textin now

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to update the feeling of dog shit is overwhelming... Absolute garbage. Don't want to eat. Don't want todo anything. Just sleep.

Of course that might have been because of the 5 rep max deads from training today.

Strength is there for sure.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to update the feeling of dog shit is overwhelming... Absolute garbage. Don't want to eat. Don't want todo anything. Just sleep.

Of course that might have been because of the 5 rep max deads from training today.

I felt like that week 3, week 4 I was done.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Like I just got off the phone with you about, my buddy and the majority get the same side effects

Now Im lucky to be side free, but for me, that lethargy isn't worth it

Lethargy is why I'll never do 3g injects again

Stick with the anadrol POB (unless u love super enough to take the sides lol)

How you feel=most important aspect of lifting/bodybuilding

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never tried superdrol, but I loves my d-bol,which minus any negatives, gives you that 'on top of the world' feeling, priceless!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did supeedrol back in the day. Results were rapid and impressive but I was tired all the time. Didn't feel like doing anything. And I was only doing 20mg a day. If I rember right, seems like I held a lot of water on it too.

SAD

Reaction score
I felt pretty horrible on methyltest, so I would assume that I would feel just as bad on SD. I may try it one day, but I doubt anything will replace my obsession with var/halo as a powerlifting stack.

Reaction score
SD is no joke but I had to pound the water hard. I was drinking 1.5-2 gallons daily some days. After 6 weeks I was done. Felt exhausted and used up. My strength shot up nicely though.

ImDennis

Reaction score
sdrol was awesome when i ran it, made me tired but other then that it was good, shot up from 175 (if i recall) to 225 on 750mg of test, 20mg sdrol, 2 months after back on trt dosage i dropped to 210, my breathing was reallllllll heavy and my resting heart rate was over 100... was crazy, i should mention im like 5'7,5'8

if you're looking for strength gains though, i def recommend halotestin its Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:1,900/850, tren is only like 500/500 aha and sdrol is only 400:20 (ana/andro)

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you're looking for strength gains though, i def recommend halotestin its Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:1,900/850, tren is only like 500/500 aha and sdrol is only 400:20 (ana/andro)

Is halotestin halodrol or halodrol clone or something altogether different.

Edit: nevermind I read the post too fast I know halotestin is not halodrol or anything like it

Last edited:

New Threads